RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

NOTE:  Effective July 1, 2014 the Michigan meeting thread was split between Upper and Lower Penninsula discussion threads.  If you are a YOOPER from the UP and not a TROLL (living below the bridge), then you should go HERE

Michigan flag

Views: 610

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Creepy haha jk.

Alright, how bout Gaylord so far?

Just as a friendly reminder:

Aalthough the original concept was to have one meetup in each state, it is understandable as circumstances dictate to have multiples. Texas, for instance will have two or three due to the sheer size of the state.  In areas such as yours where you can't travel in a straight line due to a large body of water it might also require a couple of meetings to make an event accessable to more folks.  If you can and will travel to gather together, well the more the merrier.  Otherwise a couple of smaller meetings might be something to consider.

Just remember . . . where two or more mythical beasts are gathered for food and fun and fellowship in the name of MythiCon a good time will be had!

Stay beast, mis kommigos.

Yes I love that idea, in fact I was going to message you about this, but the U.P. is only 3% of Michigan's population. But if there is enough Mythical Beasts in the U.P.  then sure!

Am I the only one who always reads the UP as the up. Sorry I'm weird. I also pronounce the bass in bass guitars as the fish...

It stands for Upper Peninsula =)

im a yooper, and your a troll, cuz you live under the bridge

I'm not stupid I know that. I've only been in school for 12 years...

Oh ok then sorry

Type in Marquette in the search and you'll see some people from Marquette

and Ishpeming, and Houghton,

and Escanaba

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service