RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

NOTE:  Effective July 1, 2014 the Michigan meeting thread was split between Upper and Lower Penninsula discussion threads.  If you are a YOOPER from the UP and not a TROLL (living below the bridge), then you should go HERE

Michigan flag

Views: 610

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Just one Question Its gonna be here in Grand Rapids right?

Well what does she need help with?

Has the meeting place been decided yet? I'm not certain if I will be attending because I live in Illinois and this seems like the closest I can get, but I might, so I am interested on getting more details. 

Please Michigan beasts lets get this started! How about Detroit?

Umm, no. Im not gonna sit in the car for 800 miles. Respect the Yoopers

I'd need it on the west side of the state to be able to come.

COME ON WHERE ARE THE DETAILS?!

Hello beasts! I am the host and just found out that I am going to be on Vacation that weekend! I am so sorry for the inconvenience! If any other beast would like to host the meetup then you go right ahead! But before you do please talk to Gumbo before taking charge! Sorry guys for not being able to host! :(

Ok, so we need to consider where people live, for example me, I live in the Upper Peninsula, and for the trolls under the bridge, your gonna have to meet Northward, as I would be travelling to the South-East to meet. So I think the best location so far is Mt. Pleasant. Although it's a bit of a stretch for me I think it will work out. But in my way of thinking, the majority of Mythical Beasts in a certain area should have a closer location to meet. For example, if more  people lived in Kalamazoo, it should be closer to Kalamazoo, if more people lived in the U.P. then it should be in the central U.P. like Marquette or something. So in reply I ask you to list your city that you live in, and we'll work something out from there.

Marquette to start off the list

I live near Grand Rapids

Hmm, My great grandma's maiden name was Costello

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service