RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I was wondering if my note isn't up yet because of the Youtube mess up. I uploaded my video and Youtube had maintenance so only 7 seconds of my video was uploaded. The video only had me talking and I wasn't even finished. I read the rules and it said only one video per person. So did you guys take my first video or my second? I don't think it would be fair if my first was taken because I really could not control that, and if you watch the video, it's the exact same video except the second one actually uploaded all the way. I already deleted the first video so there wouldn't be confusion and the fully uploaded one is still up.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

same thing happened to me, i uploaded a 74 second video but only 20 seconds showed up, so i deleted that one and uploaded the same one but with the same problem. i fixed it by saving it through imovie. by the time i fixed the problem i had uploaded two messed up ones and then i uploaded the good one. will ours be disqualified? it was my first time uploading a video and i did not really know what to do. i deleted the messed up ones.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service