RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

If Rhett and link were to do another will it __ such as will it taco/ice cream sandwich what do u think they should do

Views: 10748

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

1.Will it juice they each make a weird fruit juice.
2.Will it topping!!! They each design a weird topping for ice cream!!

Will it donut. Like filling them with stuff like cheese, toothpaste, mustard, lol.

Will it Cheese. That's the question we all need answered: Will it go WITH cheese, will it go ON cheese, will it cheese DIP, will it have cheese dipped INTO it, will it have cheese sandwiched BETWEEN it, or will it sandwich between layers of CHEESE? Will it cheese or won't it cheese... that is the question.

expand that idea to all types of dipping mediums . . . cheese, broths, chocolate, caramel, etc.

WILL  IT  FONDUE?

Yeah okay, WILL IT FONDUE sounds great to me too (but it's not specifically cheesey, ah well).

Will it latte! 

As a barista I have a vested interest in whether or not sri-racha will latte, along with hummus, TUMS, dog food, and other untested ingredients.

Big shout out to Rhett and link for seeing this and using this idea I was freaking our when I saw this vid and I was just like AHHH!!!

Will it Root Beer Float. This is where Rhett & Link will try different combinations of liquids and ice creams, or frozen stuff and see if it will make a good float or spider, that's what I was taught they were called, I don't know about the name so much, but the idea.

has waffle been done?

Will it blend?

Will it stir-fry?

If you use a Wok for the stir-fry, you could call it "Will it Wok?"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service