Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!
BEG beg beg!!
I would go to the store and buy one for a ridiculous price! But I'd still enjoy every bite!
I'm allergic to milk, so... no delicious Klondike bar for me :(
I would freeze them until they're rock hard,put wheels,and use it as a skateboard!!! :D
Oh my goddness.. They..They had different flavors.... AH!
Many types of Klondike bar have been sold:
- Six original Flavors in 1922 with chocolate coating:
- Krunch bars (with crisped rice in coating)
- Heath bar bars (with Heath toffee in coating)
- York peppermint patty bars (with peppermint ice cream)
- Neapolitan bars (with neapolitan ice cream)
- Planters caramel and peanut bars (with nougat-flavored ice cream)
- Triple chocolate bars (with triple chocolate ice cream)
- Butterscotch bars (with vanilla ice cream)
- Caramel pretzel bars (with caramel coating)
- Cappuccino bars (with coffee-flavored ice cream)
- Chocolate bars (with chocolate ice cream)
- Hershey with almond bars (with Hershey chocolate and almonds)
- Whitehouse cherry (with cherry ice cream)
- Strawberry cheesecake bars (with swirls of strawberry syrup and pie crust)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (with peanut butter cup pieces)
- Oreo (with "cookies and cream" ice cream) - - USA only, though this same product exists in Canada, it is not under the Klondike brand
- Rocky Road
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Double Chocolate
- Fudge Brownie
Phillip (The Tickerpod) said:
Nothing, I don't like them.