RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

i LOVE the 70's music ... the rock n roll, the funky, the jazz, the BLUES... 

please leave your answer just right here.... i want to know if in the kommunity there is more people who like the actual one or the "old" one music!! ;)

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love hard rock & heavy metal, mostly from 80's bands.  Also,i like switchfoot, radiohead, and some other 'light stuff' as i like to call it :)  Obviously i enjoy Rhett&Link's music, otherwise i wouldn't be here!
Pretty much any music that has a decent beat and if it has lyrics they need to be thought out and meaningful not just some sentences thrown together with a curse word every third or fourth word.

it would be cool, if every mythical beast made on its own a video of its favourite song!

We (Eyecowsmokers http://www.youtube.com/user/eyecowsmokers ) are going to make a video of Venus (by Shocking Blue)!

This is our beard to the community! :)

i like that idea!

Giulia Pansy (Eyecow Smoker) said:

it would be cool, if every mythical beast made on its own a video of its favourite song!

We (Eyecowsmokers http://www.youtube.com/user/eyecowsmokers ) are going to make a video of Venus (by Shocking Blue)!

This is our beard to the community! :)

I created a dedicated discussion:

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/kommunity-challenge-ma...

!!!!! <------ post here your vids of YOU singing your favorite song!

Thanks for the clarification on the original question - - although I enjoy a wide variety of musical styles, my favorites have always been 1970's "Southern Rock" - - Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, ZZ Top, .38 Special, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, Black Oak Arkansas, Edgar Winter Group, and The Marshall Tucker Band to name but a few. 

Here recently, one of my favorite listens has been Little Feat's 1977 concert recording "Waiting for Columbus" - - Little Feat Mix - - YouTube Playlist

i love lynyrd skynyrd too... specially the "seet home alabama" song ;) .. why don't you  take part in the challenge!

make one song on your own! 
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/kommunity-challenge-ma...

Gumbo123 said:

Thanks for the clarification on the original question - - although I enjoy a wide variety of musical styles, my favorites have always been 1970's "Southern Rock" - - Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, ZZ Top, .38 Special, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, Black Oak Arkansas, Edgar Winter Group, and The Marshall Tucker Band to name but a few. 

Here recently, one of my favorite listens has been Little Feat's 1977 concert recording "Waiting for Columbus" - - Little Feat Mix - - YouTube Playlist

I like The Eagles, ABBA, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy,  music from plays and musicals, Celtic Woman, The Clancy Brothers (And Tommy Makem), Coldplay, Carole King, Billy Joel, the Beatles, Dragonforce, Fleetwood Mac, BeeGees, The Fray, Jack Johnson, Johnny Cash, Michael Franti, Yiruma... The list could go on FOREVER. I ont know what genres all of these are... The five songs that have stayed consistently in my favorites are Desperado (by the eagles), Eye Of The Tiger (by survivor), This Is Halloween (from the movie, the nightmare before christmas), Hot Blooded (by foreigner) and  Dont Stop (by fleetwood mac). The only musicians/artists/bands i dont like AT ALL are Justin Bieber (compare his voice in the song Baby to Colbie Caillats voice in Tied Down...*shudder*), Elvis Presley, and teen pop music.

i agree for lot of musicians you have mentioned.... but y elvis?

why don'you like him?

None O'yerBusiness said:

I like The Eagles, ABBA, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy,  music from plays and musicals, Celtic Woman, The Clancy Brothers (And Tommy Makem), Coldplay, Carole King, Billy Joel, the Beatles, Dragonforce, Fleetwood Mac, BeeGees, The Fray, Jack Johnson, Johnny Cash, Michael Franti, Yiruma... The list could go on FOREVER. I ont know what genres all of these are... The five songs that have stayed consistently in my favorites are Desperado (by the eagles), Eye Of The Tiger (by survivor), This Is Halloween (from the movie, the nightmare before christmas), Hot Blooded (by foreigner) and  Dont Stop (by fleetwood mac). The only musicians/artists/bands i dont like AT ALL are Justin Bieber (compare his voice in the song Baby to Colbie Caillats voice in Tied Down...*shudder*), Elvis Presley, and teen pop music.
I dont know. His voice is just kinda annoying me, i guess. 

amedeo (eyecow smoker) new said:

i agree for lot of musicians you have mentioned.... but y elvis?

why don'you like him?

None O'yerBusiness said:

Metallica, Avenge 7 fold, Chavelle, Korn,Slipknot, Rob Zombie, Atreyu, Tenacious D, Sixx:A.M., Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Infected Mushrooms, Tool, Intergalactic by the Beastie boys, Voltaire,Papa Roach,rock, metal,scremo, jazz, blues, oldies, foreign, any music except country.
haha i like rhett and link music and system of a down music (they dont have a genre they are their own genre XD)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service