RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What is your Mythical Beast name, Why did you pick it and what does it mean???

Please tell us your mythical name
Why did you choose this name for yourself
What does it means???

Mine is Horphin.
Horse and Dolphin
I chose this name because I love these two animals.
The horse is a great and wonderful land animal. When Jesus comes back He will be on a White horse.
I love the dolphin becasue of it's gentleness and grace when you see them swimming. I first feel in love the dolphin when I was a little girl after watching "Flipper". The island of the blue Dolphin was one of my favorite books and movie.

There are my reason for my name what is yours?

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine is Yellue Rooster.
Yellow and Blue Rooster - like my crest/icon/avatar.
I chose this name because I wasn't feeling terribly creative. And I'm bringing family crests back into vogue. Nothing like a stylized Yellue Rooster to do that :-P

Although it's better than the original Detweiler crest - a severed chicken head.
I keep changing it, but right now it's Bonnacon. It's a mythical Asian animal that's like a backwards dragon; instead of breathing fire, it poops fire.

Too funny to not use.
That is funny Sara...

Sara (Bonnacon) said:
I keep changing it, but right now it's Bonnacon. It's a mythical Asian animal that's like a backwards dragon; instead of breathing fire, it poops fire.

Too funny to not use.
Mine is "Volatilis-Gero"
It's Latin for "Winged-Bear"

I chose it because winged bears are awesome... 'nuff said.
uh...where did you see Gero means bear in latin??? It doesn't mean that,Gero has many meanings, mainly: to carry, bear, wear / bear, give birth to / to carry about. Yeah, bear, but not the animal, the verb to carry!

Bear in Latin is ursus for male, ursa for female

:-)

You can cange your name to volatilis- Ursus/ursa :-)

Ciarán Golding (Volatilis Gero) said:
Mine is "Volatilis-Gero"
It's Latin for "Winged-Bear"

I chose it because winged bears are awesome... 'nuff said.
At first I used Manananggal, but since that mythical beast eats fetuses from a mother's womb, I thought fire poop was way funnier.

JeanetteWifeMoMhorphin✞Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said:
That is funny Sara...

Sara (Bonnacon) said:

Too funny to not use.
Mine is Dragion.
A dragon tail, lions teeth, the fire of a dragon and the strength of a lion.
qliphothicorn- 1/2 qliphoth, 1/2 unicorn.
i chose qliphoth by clicking on the wiki link on ten steps to become a mythical beast. then clicking on q because i figured no one else would look under q, saw that there was one based on jewish mythology and thought u are me now.
the unicorn half is because of a joke i made before creating my beast name which was i joined 3 days ago but ive been a unicorn for almost a year now.
I really have no idea what a Bathurbalay is. It was just a funny word that popped into my head one day that I liked.
mine is from napoleon dynamite prefrence skill and magic lol
it's mythical because does it really exist???

Nick P (Bathurbalay) said:
I really have no idea what a Bathurbalay is. It was just a funny word that popped into my head one day that I liked.
MANTICORE
A mythical beast originating in greek mythology. It's a red lion with the face of a man and a long, spiked tail that it can strike it's enemies with

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service