RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What is your Mythical Beast name, Why did you pick it and what does it mean???

Please tell us your mythical name
Why did you choose this name for yourself
What does it means???

Mine is Horphin.
Horse and Dolphin
I chose this name because I love these two animals.
The horse is a great and wonderful land animal. When Jesus comes back He will be on a White horse.
I love the dolphin becasue of it's gentleness and grace when you see them swimming. I first feel in love the dolphin when I was a little girl after watching "Flipper". The island of the blue Dolphin was one of my favorite books and movie.

There are my reason for my name what is yours?

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have since changed my beast from the octotektite to the Frogster. the Frogster is a suave, Fedora and suit jacket wearing frog. a fearsome creature indeed. not to be swindled, but best at swindling. the Frogster is a gangster and leads the thug life.

be afraid, bugs in the garden, be very afraid.
Mine is Ixia. One of the reporters on my local news's name is Aixa and I thought that name sounded cool so I made my own twist on it by putting it backwards and changing the first letter to an i. I then found out Ixia is actually a genus of flower native to South Africa but I thought it sounded mysterious and beastly enough so I made it my mythical beast name. :-)
I finally have one after months of being unbeastly.

TwinklingBeatle

It's pretty simple, really. I love stars and I love the Beatles. And a beetle can be beastly, like when you find them in your house and get freaked out. I just changed the spelling to make it work. Yay me.
NICE!!!

LaurenS14 (TwinklingBeatle) said:
I finally have one after months of being unbeastly.

TwinklingBeatle

It's pretty simple, really. I love stars and I love the Beatles. And a beetle can be beastly, like when you find them in your house and get freaked out. I just changed the spelling to make it work. Yay me.
Mine is ayalga, in the mythology of one part of the north of Spain, Asturias, Ayalga is a young woman bewitched by some evil monsters that hide in the forests and hide a great treasure, and they will give that treasure to the man that finds her and rescue her:-)
My mythical beast name was chosen by YOU (and me) in this discussion:
http://rhettandlink.ning.com/forum/topics/choose-links-mythical-beast
My mythical name is Doppelgangonshee.

A mixture:

Doppelganger
Dragon
Banshee

Banshee's are hardcore screamy-awesomeness.

Dragons are just neat because they're hoarders (like I tend to be sometimes but NO where near like those people on that... show... called Hoarders... :/... also dragons hoard TREASURE... if I was hoarding treasure I wouldn't be so broke)

And Doppelganger... it's just such a great word... and it makes me sound like I can totally change into other things... And my adaptability makes me sort of... ever-changing so it's cool because I'm totally still me at my core :)
Also it's catchy...

Katt Martin (Doppelgangonshee) said:
My mythical name is Doppelgangonshee.

A mixture:

Doppelganger
Dragon
Banshee

Banshee's are hardcore screamy-awesomeness.

Dragons are just neat because they're hoarders (like I tend to be sometimes but NO where near like those people on that... show... called Hoarders... :/... also dragons hoard TREASURE... if I was hoarding treasure I wouldn't be so broke)

And Doppelganger... it's just such a great word... and it makes me sound like I can totally change into other things... And my adaptability makes me sort of... ever-changing so it's cool because I'm totally still me at my core :)
mine is Flying Monkeyon i love to fly or be off the ground by either power kiting of up on a plane so the flying comes from there and the monkeyon comes from monkey because i'm playful and out going and love to have loads and loadsof fun and dancing and jumping and also live life to the max like you see monkeys and on mean come on or bring it on that it i think i took it to deep hehe love ya all mythical beastie
Licorne is French for Unicorn :D
I chose your name? I don't recall doing this. JK. I think we as a Kommunity did pretty good at choosing your name "Chiasquatch".

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
My mythical beast name was chosen by YOU (and me) in this discussion:
http://rhettandlink.ning.com/forum/topics/choose-links-mythical-beast
Mine is CinnamonPanther,
I chose this name because I love cinnamon and panthers are beautiful, powerful, intelligent, and exotic creatures. In many ways I feel that I embody these traits.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service