RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What is your Mythical Beast name, Why did you pick it and what does it mean???

Please tell us your mythical name
Why did you choose this name for yourself
What does it means???

Mine is Horphin.
Horse and Dolphin
I chose this name because I love these two animals.
The horse is a great and wonderful land animal. When Jesus comes back He will be on a White horse.
I love the dolphin becasue of it's gentleness and grace when you see them swimming. I first feel in love the dolphin when I was a little girl after watching "Flipper". The island of the blue Dolphin was one of my favorite books and movie.

There are my reason for my name what is yours?

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aberrant, defived from the word "aberrance", meaning a state or condition markedly different from the norm. I am not a normal person (Homeschooled Christian, 13 and in the 9th grade, freakishly tall, etc)
Spicy Poki. It's actually a Hawaiian dish consisting of sashimi grade fish, and green onions, and chili oil. It's originally spelled "poke" but the seafood department in the store I work at always spells it "Poki" It's still unbelievably delicious and a pretty mythical beastly sounding name, and so I chose it!
You need to put this video in with the kommuity Videos.

Please tell us your mythical name
Why did you choose this name for yourself
What does it means???

jango dark blade said:
Mine's Spalacha, baaasically I just made up the name, but it means "sparkle duck".
I chose it because I have this cool pen, it's a duck with a big pompom with sparkles on it, and I call it my sparkle duck. I figured that'd make an awesome mythical beast.
Very Kool Kaye!!!

Kaye (Spalacha) said:
Mine's Spalacha, baaasically I just made up the name, but it means "sparkle duck".
I chose it because I have this cool pen, it's a duck with a big pompom with sparkles on it, and I call it my sparkle duck. I figured that'd make an awesome mythical beast.
I am Akupara. In Hindu mythology, Akupara is a giant tortoise who carries the world on his back, which is just awesome.
Very true. It is the lack of being something that makes it mythical.

JeanetteWifeMoMhorphin✞Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said:
it's mythical because does it really exist???

Nick P (Bathurbalay) said:
I really have no idea what a Bathurbalay is. It was just a funny word that popped into my head one day that I liked.
Mine is Georogoricjelliosaurus...

or George for short, i am Half jelly Half dinosaur All mythical. I wander the forrest in search of marshmellows to consume, as they are my soul diet (apart from gumdrops on very very rare occasions mmn).
my name is Gorthox because there is a legend i have heard of a winged ox who breathes fire. i figured it would make a awesome beast
Mine is the Sarimanok. Its some bird that is important to some religious group, I can't remember what its called. I picked because I LOVE birds and because it just sounded cool. I found it on wikipedia.
I'm Black Wing... I'm not really sure what it means, but Locke came up with it, so I decided to call myself that. I'm pretty sure it's just a giant bat. Locke decided to call himself the Giant Squiddon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service