RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

For me, it's Monk. With award winning actor Tony Shalhoub and award winning theme songs, including "It's A Jungle Out There" by Randy Newman, you can't go wrong with the obsessive compulsive detective.

Views: 730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to see some of the comercials for it!

I also like Monk, along with Lost and Reba. Although my favorite is Quantum leap! :)

Todd & The Book of Pure Evil! <3

Or The Walking Dead

LOST (even though I think the finale was stinky poo, kinda), Community, The Cleveland Brown Show, and my absolute fave was Pushing Daisies.

Monk, psych, Chuck, clonewars.

Doctor Who (the new series, not the old ones)
Um, well I do love TV. I'd say maybe LOST but I'm hooked on Extreme Couponing.
Startrek The Next Generation, Wipeout, Avatar The Last Airbender and Glee
I use to like Star Trek the Original series better than NG but after I watched more and more of it, I like them about equally now. Why did Data have to die in Nemesis?
I love Wipeout too. The videogame is even good. Minute to Win It is another of that type of show that I like to watch.
Neemah K. Shavarini said:
Startrek The Next Generation, Wipeout, Avatar The Last Airbender and Glee
My absolute favorite show? Psych DEFINITLY. normally, no one would know what I'm talking about, but I've seen two psych-os in the past 12 comments :) I knew the mythical beasts would come through to me! :)

All time, huh? Being too much of a cheapskate to pay for cable and living in a fringe area, I haven't been a big TV watcher in a good while. With the digital conversion, the big networks are pretty much out of the picture except in winter (something to do with moisture in the air I think). So in the dozen or so times since that I've had the TV on,  Ion and some other "rerun" stations have been the main entrees on the menu.  (I live much more in Radio land - exclusively at the bottom end of the FM range, public radio.)

Of course, this is the 21st century so I have seen many of the shows mentioned. I love Monk (reruns) and was totally frustrated by the producers of Lost (online) but hooked anyway. Survivor remained a "must see" though I missed the entire last season and haven't seen any of the current one.

Dramas are great but comedy is the spice of life. As a body of work, nothing in the sitcom world beats The Dick Van Dyke Show. For the semi-defunct comedy/variety show genre, I would give a tie to the short-lived Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour and the long running Carol Burnett Show.

We only get the antena channels with the digital converter box so most of the shows I watch a lot are older ones. I like Dick Van Dyke too, but I also watch the Bob Newhart Show, Mary Tyler Moore, The Odd Couple, M*A*S*H*, Hogan's Heroes Guilligan's Island, Taxi,  and other good oldies. We own  some episodes of the Carol Burnett Show on VHS. I wouldn't say they are my favorite but I like them all. The only bad thing is there's not really anyone who you can talk to at school about the shows.
Aunt Martha (mellow badger) said:

All time, huh? Being too much of a cheapskate to pay for cable and living in a fringe area, I haven't been a big TV watcher in a good while. With the digital conversion, the big networks are pretty much out of the picture except in winter (something to do with moisture in the air I think). So in the dozen or so times since that I've had the TV on,  Ion and some other "rerun" stations have been the main entrees on the menu.  (I live much more in Radio land - exclusively at the bottom end of the FM range, public radio.)

Of course, this is the 21st century so I have seen many of the shows mentioned. I love Monk (reruns) and was totally frustrated by the producers of Lost (online) but hooked anyway. Survivor remained a "must see" though I missed the entire last season and haven't seen any of the current one.

Dramas are great but comedy is the spice of life. As a body of work, nothing in the sitcom world beats The Dick Van Dyke Show. For the semi-defunct comedy/variety show genre, I would give a tie to the short-lived Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour and the long running Carol Burnett Show.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service