RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Lot's of YouTubers are making books, so I was wondering what would a book by Rhett and Link be like?

I think that if they did a memoir, it would be cool to have it start like a regular book in Rhett's perspective, but Link's perspective starts on the very last page, and eventually they meet in the middle, where they currently are in time. It'd also be cool if they didn't read each other's memoirs until the end.

I don't know, just a thought that came up in my mind.

Views: 675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perhaps, unless it's not a yes or no question.
Quite so, quite so. Or something that involves a complex answer and explanation.
Or, "My dog just died." "Perhaps."
Wow, all this talk about books and quotes though is really making me think about something my friend made for me, she wrote down all the weirdest things ive said and put it in a journal composed entirely of those quotes. Most of the stuff that ive said seems really strange and peculiar now that i look at it..
It's like quoting GMM, anything out of context can become weird.
Exactly, but i'm finding things i've said like, "kermit has no hands", " the children are turning into tree people" and "it's like a baby shark with a nub" (the nub, being it's nose of course.)
The more you know
Supposedly.
I've personally never had a friend document the weird words that come out of my mouth, and I'm glad they haven't.
I wouldn't exactly like to say "friends"... More rather, " fellow humans" perhaps? Anyway, thats actually only the tip of the iceberg with them. To be completely honest.
Fellow humans, I like that term. Anyway, it's getting late, so bye.
Ah, i understand. Well, goodbye fellow human.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service