RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I know that this is the RhettandLinKommunity, but the Grateful Dead has its 'Dead Heads,' Jimmy Buffett has 'Parrot Heads.' Not that we have to be 'Heads' of any sort, but I was wondering what Rhett and Link fans call themselves. Do we have a cool name too, or are we just fans? 'Kommies' doesn't cut it for me. Any suggestions or is there a name I don't know about?

Views: 3130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

... im not sure but wasnt All Rising the name of her band and thats why she kept sayin it on AI? if so, would that just be promoting their band?(instead of Rhett and Link) idk tho ... interesting idea tho
Thanks, Mike. Guess I didn't know about that.
im not sure tho so take my word with a grain of rice at the moment im tryin to look it up and all i can find is different storys about her death (AND a special Tribute by two web comedians)
Yes, her band's name and the name of her YouTube channel is All RYZING. I vote we leave that with Alexis.
If that's the case, then good thought, Lynn. I agree.
Thanks Lynn, i thought i had heard that somewhere and it just stuck with me but i couldn't find it
Lynn E-Ministrator said:
The Internetained
LOVE IT.
I'm a fan of "the Internetained"... it never fails... I watch their internetainment and I get internetained...
Apologies if any of these are repeats, but I can't remember everything from the previous 12 pages of posts...

Kast-aways

Kast of Thousands

The family-friendly

I personally enjoyed "the Internetainees"...it sounds like a name for backing vocalists.
The Followers
commemoratives
Wind Breakers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service