RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

The "official" documentation station to legally register your very own personally created WELCOME BANNER and so all the group members can admire its awesomeness.

Views: 1454

Replies to This Discussion

I'm surprised no one thought of this...

nice one, Marcus

Niceeeeee

Welkomm to the Kommunity!  Here's a link to a group for new members to get to know each other and ask any questions you have about the Kommunity!  http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/group/new-members-of-the-kommunity?...

I made a presentation to welcome beasts. 

Welkomm Presentation

i'm sorry but i don't know how to make a banner. Should i leave the group because of this? I don't wanna be a weak link here.

No, Cobalt, you can stay in the WK if you want to continue.  The ongoing purges of inactive members is only to eliminate those who show no interest.  If you need a customized banner, let me know and I'd be happy to assist you in creating one (I've made some for other members) . . . or you can use one of these which have not seen any postings for at least 3 years . . .

I forgot to register my banners, lol. I made these two a while back. I like the second one better, so I rarely use the first one anymore.

I hope this works

UPDATE - - rearranged just a bit and added several new languages . . .

> Belarusian

> Cherokee

> Ewe (from Ghana & Togo)

> Hawaiian

> Tahitian

> Turkish

> Welsh

> Zulu

I keep trying to resize this.... 

how bout  this one :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by