RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Tyrants, beware.

One state North of R&L, we are home to more US Presidents than any other state, and the likes of Warren Beatty and Katie Couric. And me.

Are you a lover of Virginia? Virginia is for Lovers, after all....

Fellow citizens of the Commonwealth, unite! And non-citizens, too, please feel free to comment about our lovely dogwoods or cardinals or anything else you like about VA.

Views: 594

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Reppin' old Yorktown, VA. The freaking birthplace of independent America. And handily close to Busch Gardens and the beach, too. GO VIRGINIA!
Roanoke the 'Star City' represent! If you've never been to Virginia, you're missing out. Our Blue Ridge is to die for!

I LIVE IN Virginia and stuff!

im still living there

I live in Alexandria, Va, and LOVE IT

March 15, 2014 - - - as part of the GART clean-up project, the following duplicate discussion threads on this state have been consolidated here (the original and most active state thread) and then closed or deleted.

Virginia!!!!- it's for lovers

Posted by Brandon Minter on March 31, 2012 at 12:32pm

I'm from VA. we got yorktown where we won our independence. jamestown, the first settlers. williamsburg with all that cool stuff. and in good ol' lynchburg is the World's largest evangelical Christian university "Liberty"!

Reply by Elisabeth on January 12, 2013 at 12:31am

I'm from VA too! I have a few friends who went/go to Liberty. There are plenty of other reasons Virginia is a great state.

Reply by Natalie Gerdano on March 23, 2013 at 3:48pm

Born and raised in and around DC! <3

Am a big lover of our washington Capitals even if they are in a rough patch!  ;)

Virginia...

Posted by Stephanie M. Bray-Voorhes on October 19, 2013 at 7:03am

Hello.  I currently live in Fairfax but have lived all over (Ca, Wi, Il, Mo).  

Reply by Hartley Roberts on November 25, 2013 at 6:09pm

I have a farmhouse/ vacation house near Roanoke va

Virginia!!!!!!!

Posted by Savio (DogKeeper) on November 30, 2013 at 8:19am

I live in Virginia

Well it seems we have quite an army here! I SHALL JOIN IN THE MASSACRE OF TYRANTS!!!

my family owns 430 acres of land in southwest Virginia. it is a beautiful place even though it is mostly rugged field, dark pine tree forests, and even a rocky cliff almost 100 feet high. its been in my family since 1963 and im happy to be able to go there every summer and it is a lot of fun. we get to go hunting and target shooting which is probably my favorite because I love to use our AR-15 and our desert eagle 50 cal and many more.

Virginia is where I am dont know if ill stay! XD

lol I feel the same way about that 

Smith Mountain Lake ^_^ right here :)

Alexandria, VA! so close to Washington D.C. Such terrible traffic here. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service