RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

In the tradition of Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, name two (or more) things you like to eat together that don't necessarily seem like an obvious combo.   Perhaps some enlightening or at least entertaining  gastronomical insights will come of this, now tawk amungst yaselves.

Me: peanut butter and bananas on french toast with syrup.

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rhett and Link, of course!

For me it's a Hamberger and humus (in a baggett) w/ fries. Got to dip the fries in humus as well.

My friend swears by this, that it is awsome: A Tunafish and Peanut butter sandwich. I have to leave the room when he eats it!!! I don't recommend this one.

Forgot, one more. Baby Corn and Italian salad dressing.
Oreos and peanut butter, and (sounds weird, but it is AMAZING) strawberries dipped in sour cream, then brown sugar.
I like bacon with ketchup and syrup :) and lemon frosting with ritz crackers

#1 hershey kisses on top of a italian sausage pizza! soooo good :9

#2 Pikniks and icecream! another oddly yummy snack, salty+cold sweetness= salty cold sweet/goodness XD

#3 for the burger king frie lovers, get hot fries and dip them in a cold hershey pie very yummy n satisfying :)

#4  kellogs rice crispies (not treats) mixed with pecans, brown sugar, butter,cinnamon and marshmallows...put in oven  or microwave........it makes the best rice crispie treat soo good when warm/hot and kids love it as do i :)

My brother and I LOVE Dr. Who and really need to try fish sticks and custard too!

Shaelah (Vivid Wyvern) said:
I personally like steamed cauliflower and A1 steak sauce. A different one that I tried when I was really into Doctor Who is fish sticks and cheescake pudding. SO GOOD.
A slice of apple with a slice of cheddar cheese on top tastes really good.
I tried haribo rings with hot salsa and it waas nicee :)
Rice and Parmesan cheese (^_^)

And cinnamon sticks (churros) with orange soda!

Jose Cou said:
Rice and Parmesan cheese (^_^)                                                 

crepes and nutella :)

yuuummmmmmm!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service