RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Who else is disapproving Twilight as an Alicorn?!?!??!? C'mon, raise those hooves................ See!!!! Twilight used to look just like and humble unicorn who wanted everyone to be happy!!!! Now, she is an Alicorn and well....... She just looks like a Mary Sue right now!!!!!!!!! (Mumbles) You get no cookies today Mehgan!!!!!!!!!! O_O Bad Mehgan!!!!!!! :( Why Twilight doe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not Dope Zebra!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?!?!??!

Views: 248

Replies to This Discussion

Gooooooooo Discord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Secretly wants him to come over for tea.)

True.... Now with Rainbow Power added to the mix, I just see a show with too much OP. She can do anything now. Like, ANYTHING she wants. She can fly. She's really powerful. And, she's a PRINCESS now! She has a huge amount of authority over EVERYPONY. -sigh- And now she has a really out-of-place castle. Fan-TASTIC.  

ID out,

-ImpossibleDreamer

All good points. What is wrong with having all that power? Perhaps it may get taken away - that would be an interesting episode. Also she's the princess of friendship, so in my opinion more like an Archbishop or something. What do you think?

Well, when someone has all that power and can do that much, it makes the show less interesting. Most of the villains are a lot weaker. I admit, that if it all got taken away, it would make what would seem to be a good episode (but it's kind of already been done in the season 4 finale)... I liked her a little better when she was just a unicorn, and not a princess...Well, if you like her being a princess, then that's your opinion. I'm not going to go against it.

ID out,

-ImpossibleDreamer

Valid point. No argument there. Call me silly, but I'm glad she was finally given the promotion she deserves. But yes, could cause trouble for future plotlines with another superful being - maybe it's not easy being green kind of thing, unless she ends up going evil and Celestia has to take away her new power(s) for her own protection and the protection of Equestria.

Now THAT would be an episode I'd watch. If she went all evil'n'stuff, it'd probably be one of the best episodes in the series. So many people probably want it to happen! :P

-ImpossibleDreamer

Get onto it - HASBRO!!! :)

^-^

*Fangirl scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Ahem, I really want to see that episode (wink wink to all the bronies) Support this radical idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nyan Pegasus.... :p I dunno

She deserves it! And she is still very humble and kind.

Absolutely /)

*ahem* if I may speak my mind for a moment

Twilight Sparkle was trying to learn how to improve and become the best at magic (I'm pretty sure we can all agree upon this...right?) and has achieved mastery of 'friendship' magic.

using cadence as an example, it seems the you can ascend to become an alicorn through mastery (complete and utter) of a magical skill...in Cadence's case, love. 

we've seen how Twilight has grown to know a lot more about friendship through all the adventures of the seasons beforehand, almost directly. using those two little tidbits of knowledge it would stand to reason that her mastery of what she wanted (magic...via friendship) would have a physical manifestation of said mastery.

dunno HOW that might factor into this little argument going on here, but that's all I'm gonna say on the subject...People make goals and try to achieve them, Twilight achieved her goal, and was rewarded for it (like how...say...you'd become an archmage for mastering all aspects of a single school of magic in a fantasy setting).

now...Twilight doesn't really seem to gain much (aside from a whole castle and some staff and wings) and pretty much acts and IS the same pony (personality wise). still the completely adorkable little purple book-reader we all know. I wouldn't really count her ascension as distancing her from her friends (she does make this observation in the show I think) and Celestia lets her still live in ponyville for a time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service