RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post pictures of your mythical beast shoes here! Its what the Randler would want..

Heres mine:

Cheers Rhett & Link for some awesome shoes!

Views: 1357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't decide what to put in the little personalized flap thingies! Help me! I was originally thinking of my silly little catchphrase quotes, but I don't know. And then I thought of drawing Squinchillas... But I don't know!

This is of utmost importance. xD
I really want some of these whats the website to get them??
These babies are going to be my Christmas gift. :)
http://rhettandlink.com/tweak :)

I noticed something today, when checking the mail. Either these shoes give me a lot of confidence or they're just very bouncy. They make me strut with a bounce in my step! :D I'd like to see you try to do THAT, non-mythical shoes!

Keeley summers (Kiwipuffator) said:
I really want some of these whats the website to get them??
A week since you ordered them? They aren't gonna give you a tracking number till it's shipped o_O

Steven Laczko (Neo) said:
dang! how do you get the tracking number! i looked in my email, but its not there! and its been like, a week!!

ADAMHOEK (Juggercorn) said:
I just checked the tracking data for my shoes. I got 2 days left.
but check this out. They started in China. then went to Holland (where I live) from there they have been sent to china, Thailand, India and Germany and I'm assuming back to Holland. Why?
I hope the soles of the shoes arnt worn out from their long trip by the time they get here!

Can't wait to get mine in 5-6 weeks !!! :D

If you noticed theres morse code on the side revealing a secret!
They came! They came!  My life is complete...
They came! They came! My life is complete...
wow, there's dramatic lightning too! :D
I ordered mine yesterday but they'll arrive to a friend of mine in belgium and she will send them to me... I want them sooo bad! :D

Just ordered mine a week ago :D

Can't wait until they get here!

And here they are!

I love them :D

For My Shoes I chose Wood Paneling. its mythically retro   

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service