RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post pictures of your mythical beast shoes here! Its what the Randler would want..

Heres mine:

Cheers Rhett & Link for some awesome shoes!

Views: 1356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My shoes were in Washington on Friday... and that's the last UPS can tell me. XD The mail and I have an interesting relationship. But, then again, impatience is the Squinchilla way...
You are funny. I hope they are just fine.

ADAMHOEK (Juggercorn) said:
I just checked the tracking data for my shoes. I got 2 days left.
but check this out. They started in China. then went to Holland (where I live) from there they have been sent to china, Thailand, India and Germany and I'm assuming back to Holland. Why?
I hope the soles of the shoes arnt worn out from their long trip by the time they get here!
yay!!! my daughters pair arrived today in Outback Western Australia :) she is wearing them as I type

dude those shoes are beastly awsome i want one. they cost like 70 bucks right?
Posted pictures of my Mythical Shoes in the photo stream!
can i tell it says "city of gold" in morse on my shoes, or is that classified?
Same over here... They startd in China, then to Holland, back to China, then Germany, then Holland, wrong address within the UPS system, back to Apeldoorn, then to Drachten, now on my feet ;)

ADAMHOEK (Juggercorn) said:
I just checked the tracking data for my shoes. I got 2 days left.
but check this out. They started in China. then went to Holland (where I live) from there they have been sent to china, Thailand, India and Germany and I'm assuming back to Holland. Why?
I hope the soles of the shoes arnt worn out from their long trip by the time they get here!
Wore them today, mile and half walk there and back from college.. Rhett may or may not of rubbed the skin off my foot. Atleast I don't have a blister haha :( They're still cool tho
Thats hilarious how Shaytards got the mythical shoes!!!! :) :) :)
worlds sexiest shoes
DO THEY SEND TO PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA?
I realllly want some!!!!
Mine havne't come yet either D:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service