RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hello Mythical Beasts!
I've been busy thinking up a list of 12 promo events so that I can do one for each week that The Mythical Show is on the air this season. Many of them I have created in such a way that they can be easily duplicated or passed among beasts to promote the show wherever you live. Some of them are internet based, some of them are things that you can do in your hometown/city/planet.
SO... let's get together and be our Beastly best... I'd love to see a Street Team assemble to spread the word about the show far and wide.
I'll share my next promo idea with you as soon as it's prepared!

Views: 573

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome idea!! I wish I could get out more. I'm not old enough to get out by myself. I sound really young now. Haha

I'm going to an Annual Fair tomorrow so I plan to take the flyers, wear my Rub Some Bacon On It T-Shirt and get the word out! :D Wish meh luck!

Yay Abbi!
Good luck and have fun! I've found people are a lot more receptive than I thought they'd be, especially in fun places like a fair or a concert, so I'm sure you'll find lots of fun folks to chat with! :)

Here's my newest street promo. I chatted with people all over the place and asked them to take a Mythical pledge that they would watch The Mythical Show! You could do this too! Ask your friends/family/co-workers to take the Mythical pledge!
"I promise to watch The Mythical Show Thursdays at 5 pm on www.youtube.com/rhettandlink2" :)

Here's my newest Mythical promo. You could go cover something in post-it notes to promote the show too, or if you're feeling lazy you could just share this video with friends and family.

So, I went out for dinner at Jack Astor's the other day and I *may* have drawn this on a few tables before I left for other diners to find! This is a totally free, fast and easy promo... especially if you happen to have a friend that works at that restaurant that will look the other way while you do it! :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service