RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hello Mythical Beasts!
I've been busy thinking up a list of 12 promo events so that I can do one for each week that The Mythical Show is on the air this season. Many of them I have created in such a way that they can be easily duplicated or passed among beasts to promote the show wherever you live. Some of them are internet based, some of them are things that you can do in your hometown/city/planet.
SO... let's get together and be our Beastly best... I'd love to see a Street Team assemble to spread the word about the show far and wide.
I'll share my next promo idea with you as soon as it's prepared!

Views: 573

Replies to This Discussion

great!

Until I get a video out (if I EVER put it up, I'm dancing around like Napoleon Dynamite!) Here's an animated gif just for lol's. (you gotta click on it for it to work...)

Well, I've deleted all the videos from my Mythical Street Dancing because they were just too embarrassing. Now all that remains is the animated GIF I put up before.
For this week's promo I've whipped up a Mythical Show inspired cover of The SETI Song, along with an accompanying animated GIF (link is in the video description) that you can share around the interwebz to help promote the show and spread the mythicality. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcb1qaly3JU

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great -- thanks -- and don't ditch your dancing vids!  Something else coming soon...

Here's what I was telling you about.  The Armstrong Brothers have been working on a song since the TMS promo contest was announced.  It's now ready!

New Kommunity discussion and TMS dance page.  You are no longer the only one dancing!  Thanks for being brave enough to go first!

Ooh fun! I recovered my erased dancing video (I never erased it from my camcorder!) and I'll upload it if others are brave enough to do the same. That deadline is tight, I don't know how many beasts you'll have contributing to this one, hopefully at least a few though!

Well then we have to edit and that puts us at least week 3 -- we want to use it to promote!. Since it's gonna be reedited, hopefully people won't spend forever cutting their own. But I know some here won't be able to help themslves (pros!) so yeah maybe close.:)

Well mine is ready to go, I've already edited it to go with the song from the Street Dancing Woman GMM episode, I just haven't uploaded it yet, I'm chicken to do it!

Upload it on the project page and it will only be seen with everyone else's after final editing.   Or go ahead and put it here.  You are among Beasts : )

Wanna make a trailer?  Here's somebody's remix featuring Rhett, Link, and Hank Green. 

<iframe width="475" height="267" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1c5hRBuVUy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's a great way to promote The Mythical Show... let's get Rhett and Link on the Ellen show!
Information HERE ----> http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/let-s-get-rhett-link-o...

Here's a promo you can share with family and friends! It's only 30 seconds long so it's quick, to the point and shareable (is that a word? I might have just invented it.) ENJOY!!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service