RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

This is an RP, which us old beasts used to do all the time. In this mix we have a few strangers.... maybe heros... but no one is for sure.

Rules:

1. At MAX 2 active characters per person.

2. Character can't have over 2 powers- it's for everyones own good.

3. Please stay active.

4. No major romance... ew. 

5. Keep it interesting!!

Alrighty! That's it!

Love, Lara! 

Views: 867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I want answers. Why were you spying on us? How do you even know of us? And what are you?" Thanis said, readjusting his hood, though the shadowy viel still hid his face.

"I am a shifter, and a freakin' wicked one at that. I can turn into anything I think of and that doesn't mean it has to be living, such as the griffin." Shadow said, keeping to the shadows herself. "I have been watching your kind, your cult, for a while now. I had been hearing rustles among the rest of us that your kind were stirring something up, and they were right." She let her eyes glow in the darkness. "I answered yours, now answer mine. What do you want with Ace? Will you kill me next time you have the chance?" 

Thanis narrowed his eyes, not that Shadow could tell. 

"He may bring about the apocalypse, so he must die. And that depends, are you going to spy on us anymore?" 

She smiled, "That all depends, Thanis... do you only want Ace?"

"The girl is off no concern to us. The boy must die." Thanis said, annoyed at these pointless negotiations.

"You can have him but if the girl gets in your way, which I don't think she will, she's mine." She said taking a few steps toward him.

Diamond watched that video over and over. She's right... they just want Ace. She didn't know what to do. They think he has all of the power... he is no one with out me. With out me he would be dead, Thanis would have killed him the other night. Diamond wasn't about to tell them. Silently, she left her computer and went to Ace's rom. Opening his door, she saw him sound asleep. 

She whispered, "I'm sorry." 

Packing her bags, she left only a note on the counter with a cup of coffee and a peanut butter banana sandwich. Out in the night, she made her way to Shadow's safe house. Shadow checked in every few day's there, she'd find Diamond there eventually. 

"If she gets in my way, I'll kill her if I have to." Thanis said, turning around as his cloak turned into wings. "Bring the boy to the abandoned warehouses, midnight tomorrow." 

Shadow smiled sinisterly, "I will bring him to that warehouse... but he'll be alone. If the girl some how follows, leave her for me. Now, are we done here?" 

"If you betray me, your death will be more painful than you can imagine." Thanis said, before jumping off the building and flying off into the clouds. He flew to Liberty Island and touched down on the dock. Walking inside, he spotted Delia at a table, asleep.

"Delia, wake up!" He shouted, nudging her shoulder.

Shadow flew from the building to her apartment. The window was still shattered. Going to her bedroom, she quickly changed into a pair of short shorts and a baggy tshirt. Hearing sirens, she took some of the glass and ran it across her knee caps and lower legs. She took the gun Justin had given her, with a glove on, and fired it several times. Then, she fell to her knees in tears.
A police officer ran in the room and came to her side, "Ma'am, ma'am what happened?"
"He- he was shooting like a maniac an-and he just ran." She cried pushing into his arms.
The police officer held her. "It's okay, we'll get him."
She smiled and just sobbed, "He was crazy... Insane."

-can I post again orrrrr?-

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service