RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Pretty much, there's a normal human world, and there is Limbo, the Demon world. They co-exist right on top of each other, but limbo is much bigger and has like no gravity to the things that originate in Limbo, though not true for things that come from outside Limbo. and it looks more Wastelandy. And the Cities themselves are demons and can twist and crumble as they see fit. there are demons running things all over the world, the TV, Government, Consumer Goods, etc. There is a sect. called "The Order" consisting of human, telepaths, some warlocks, and a few other beings who fight back against the demons. however there are few types of demons strong enough to go to the human world, much less remain there. so most of the fighting id done by transporting to Limbo. Demons, if strong enough, may transport people to Limbo, but they don't unless they have a reason, ussually if ur a threat to Demons. im attaching examples of Limbo

Views: 739

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My character is a Half-Demon mix-breed with a bad attitude, who likes to kill demons, and can phase in and out of limbo as he pleases. he can use his demonic scythe really well, but sucks with anything else. he has 2 grappling hook that are made in limbo, so they are indestructable. one is light and pulls him to stuff, the other heavy, and pulls stuff to him. he doesnt work FOR The Order, but he is a mercenary, so they use him a lot, and he gets high clearance on classified stuff.

name is Drake. thats all he says, anyway. no last name given

My character is a Half-Angel with a benevolent attitude who will fight if necessary or provoked, but otherwise seeks to avoid conflict. He is more stealth and ranged based, but is proficient with melee as well. He is able to pull light items towards him telekinetically, and he can glide off of high places.

--weapons? and whats he look like?

He has a sword that is firey after dawn and is icy after dusk, called dawnstar and duskstar, respectively. He has close-cropped blond, almost white hair, and wears a dark robe that makes him hard to see for any period of time. His name is Gabriel.

Actual character not accurate, just the clothing.

He also has a bow similar to his sword, being fiery during the day and icy during the night, no name. Finally, he has aquila, three-bladed throwing star like things that can cut through anything  whose center of gravity are him.

This story starts in a bar, full of humans. the TV is blaring a story of a mass killing, done by "Terrorists" who call themselves "The Order." one man stands up, yelling "These bastards killed Old Joe" and a lot of men stand up with him, yelling at the TV. a small, dark, black-haired man is sitting in the corner. he wears a nice red and black coat (shown on profile) and is drinking a root-beer float. as the men stand up, he smiles, with a glint in his eye. one man notices this, and says "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" he walks over and picks up the dark man's drink. "what is this crap?" he throws the glass on the ground, shattering it. The man stands up, and all the other men in the bar goes quiet. "You must be new here, so i'll cut you some slack. My name is Drake. To answer your first question, i'm looking at your dumb ass face. to your second; that was my root beer float, and you just spilled it. now you just got it on my jacket. so i'll give you one chance to take out your wallet, and pay me for the cleaning of this jacket, as well as take yourself outside and not come back." The Man laughs, looking around for anybody who will laugh with them. no-one does. the man pulls out a Ruger and sticks it in Drake's face. "maybe you should pay my tab for me and leave yourself." Drake replies "I'm sorry, that was the wrong answer." He moves faster than the man can comprehend, grabbing the Ruger and tearing it out of his hand and throwing it against the wall. it shatters, he then lifts the man up, and pulls out his Scythe, which is right now in human form. (in human form it looks more like a hand scythe, it doesn't extend unless he puts it in demon form.) he uses the hilt of it to knock the man in the head, bringing him temporarily into unconsciousness. he throws him onto a Table across the room. the man stand's up, enraged. he charges Drake, and goes to tackle him into the Bar. Drake phases into Limbo at the last second, allowing the man to knock himself out on the Bar, before he returns from Limbo. he reached down into the man's pocket, pulls out his wallet, and takes out a $50 bill. "Loser pays rounds for the night," he yells. "YEAH" the drunks exclaim. Drake gets another root beer float and sits across from another man. "i know you are part angel, but i want to ask your purpose for being here." his scythe is still out, across his lap.

[Let me revise that ending] "Sup dude, how've you beeeeuahck..." as my scythe impales his stomach, his words cut off. i stnad suddenly, turning to look him in the face. "you saw my scythe on my lap you idiot..."

"if you don't shut up, i will grind your intestines and tear your throat out, and watch you Die puking your own Death." He stands up, getting right up in Di's face. Just because you help The Order and they don't kill you doesn't mean they give two shits if i do it for them.

"as much as i would love to stick around, newbie, i've got other business to attend to with junior here." *Drake stands up, grabs Diandus and walksaway with him.*

Drake turns and faces him, "If you ever talk like that with a stupid accent again, this metal fist is going to crush your face... just try me." 

Gabriel bursts out the door right behind him, calling "wait for me! I was sent to assist you in your upcoming adventures!" meanwhile, having an exasperated look to him

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service