RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Pretty much, there's a normal human world, and there is Limbo, the Demon world. They co-exist right on top of each other, but limbo is much bigger and has like no gravity to the things that originate in Limbo, though not true for things that come from outside Limbo. and it looks more Wastelandy. And the Cities themselves are demons and can twist and crumble as they see fit. there are demons running things all over the world, the TV, Government, Consumer Goods, etc. There is a sect. called "The Order" consisting of human, telepaths, some warlocks, and a few other beings who fight back against the demons. however there are few types of demons strong enough to go to the human world, much less remain there. so most of the fighting id done by transporting to Limbo. Demons, if strong enough, may transport people to Limbo, but they don't unless they have a reason, ussually if ur a threat to Demons. im attaching examples of Limbo

Views: 739

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one punch goes straight to Gabriel's face. "What did you say to me?"

"Ow! What was that for?! I didn't do anything"

"One does not simply run at someone screaming wait for me." Drake replies.

"Well then, sorry for my enthusiasm." Gabriel replies sarcastically, ready for another punch.

Drake kicks Gabriel in his gut, knocking the wind out of him. "Do not ready yourself for a blow that will not come, or i shall grant you a blow that is not the one you were ready for."

"Fine, let's just put this behind us and car-" *spots diandus' pantera blades* "WOAH!, where'd you get those, and where can i get a pair. Also, who the hell are you?"

"His name is not imPORTANT!" Drake says, once again punching Gabriel in the face.

*calmly catches Drake's fist, responding with a jab to the face* "That's not happening again..."

Krysina are half human, half demon. Cambion are half human, half demon. Nephilim are half angel, half human.

Drake bites Gabriels hand as it flies towards him, while sweep kicking and throwing a right hook at his temple.

Gabriel does a backflip, causing him to kick Drake's chin and snapping his head back, getting out of the way of the right hook and sweep kick at the same time.

Drake uses Demonic speed to accelerate his fist slightly downward during the punch, so that he takes the kick in the chest and still smashes Gabriel's face as he bends backward. Gabriel is now laying on the floor with a bloody nose. "You aren't half bad, newbie. you are now promoted to Mundane."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service