RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Talk about the STAR WARS HOVER BIKE THAT WAS JUST INVENTED!!

We definitely need to hear about the two "don't mention that, we don't want the people to know about that" topics that have come up this season:

1) Rhett and supposedly not Link spying on Link's girlfriend through her window

2) Rhett eating out of his nose for a week

[looking for like button.....]

I'm a mom and all the kids I know who play Minecraft absolutely love it. It's so pixelated looking . What is the allure of this game that it is so popular? Let's talk about that.

This is an excellent suggestion.

I'm interested in this, too! Hank Green even tweeted about playing it a few nights ago. I would look into it but it seems like you need a server for it or something. 

Any circus or carnival stories? Any small southern town festival stories?

Oh, wait. You need to talk about the civil war. In fact, you could do a whole week on it, make it very educational, and perhaps explain to yankees why the South still doesn't like them (generally speaking).

I'd like Rhett and Link's help on the problem of buying clothes for one's wife.

The rule on that is never try to do that ever, ever, ever, ever. (Brian Regan anyone? : D)

Rhett and Link,

Hello, my name is Mac. During Season 1, you guys made a video regarding Polyphasic Sleep. You may also remember my video response explaining my take on it.
I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a GMM segment on Polyphasic sleep, straight from the source of someone who has done it.
I'd be more than happy to show you the pros and cons of it, as well as provide tips to the Mythical Beasts who wish to find out more.

I look forward to your reply.

-Mac

Teach me your ways master!

It's a bit early but how about you tell some awesome Halloween stories from your past on Halloween! (It's on a Wednesday this year!) Also, costumes would be awesome. All the beasts can wear costumes and submit vids too! Anyone ever made a GMM toast costume? Now that I'd LOVE to see. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service