RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RHETT VS. LINK PRANK WAR

crazy sri lankan commercials

Rhett and Link you should do the innuendo bingo challenge!

donuts vs bagels

What would a fusion of Rhett and Link look like? The Ultimate Mythical Beast?

Maybe you could argue on your favorite types of mythical beasts. Debate that!

Can Rhett finally tell us about the rat-ridden sofa they had in college?? He said they talked about it in a Rhett and LinKast Live but I wasn't around for those! Rhett mentioned that he got rid of it because there were rats in it and that it was 'another story' (for another time I guess). I believe the couch was named "Mr. Fly". Here, he mentions it in the Project Lionel video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t65TaH_FEP8&index=41&list=WL a giant "wuff" rat ;)

They should do all sorts of 2 people yoga poses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's already been done on the single level, so yeah! why not?

I'm kind of addicted to the game GeoGuessr.  It places you at a random Google maps street view location somewhere in the world, and you can "drive around" for a while and then guess where it is.   It would be fun to see Rhett and Link compete against each other.  

Clothes off!!

Rhett and Link should do weirdest clothes they can think off, best pjs they own, coolest outfit they can think of, what they would have worn in the olden days, and what the fasion will be like in the future.
Download the app "Frequencies." It's free and it would be interesting to see who has the better hearing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service