RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Gumbo. Friday Means Mail segment would be nice to see again. Rhett and Link will probably drown in jerkey, candy and artwork. Perhaps this is what they wish to avoid. Consider a theme or challenge to inspire senders. An "ugliest knick knack theme" would be fun. How about novelty socks?

I'd like to hear them tell each other things that they've never told them before.  It'd be great to see the reaction. Maybe have a contest who can think of the most things! 

I would like to know more about this time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtWaEJ0dBXI

I think they talked about it on the Komm before...somewhere. 

This song gets stuck in my head often. I like it. :D

Yeah, they did -- http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/i-heard-from-my-cousin... (when I first joined the komm I looked at the discussions R&L had each commented on...I'm so silly :P ) Based on Rhett's comment there I highly doubt it will come up on GMM.

Rhett and Link should talk about when they're first kids were born, and how they felt about it.  And also talk about funny mishaps that may have happened with them and their newborn kids.

I would like to hear them talk about the best movies of all time!!
Medium Shot... A typed note (lettering is indistinct). Cut To
Camera Dollies Forward toward the note (As the camera gets closer the words become readable) stop when the note fills the frame. Voice Over Narration (Rhett's "radio" voice) reads what is now centered in ECU (extreme close-up), so that we read AND hear the words...

Continue Reading "Gutless Wonders"..... or else !!!!

Fade To Black

GUTLESS WONDERS

I'd like to hear the whole thing acted out à la 1940's radio broadcast

• an EXTRA special episode of GMM  
  • Jason provides all the sound effects and background music (que Waylon Jennings)  
  • are there other characters involved (i.e. special guest appearances)  
  • or, will R&L provide several voices each and make it a 2-man show?
  • RECORDED  IN  FRONT  OF  A  LIVE  STUDIO  AUDIENCE!

My friend and I have been wondering about something for a while, and I think maybe Rhett and Link could discuss it until they find the answer. About 1/2 my friends say yes and the other 1/2 say "NO WAY!" and ChaCha says no, but they can't explain why... "WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR AN OCTOPUS TO MILK A COW?!" and if so, 2 cows at once?

The correct answer is YES but apparently he's not very good at it. 

According to a reliable source, "He milks too fast."

i want to hear the full story of rhett and link in the van when link was called a star and rhett was called a hawk.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service