RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They should do an episode where they attempt magic tricks! I would love it!

- Science. Chemistry specially. Maybe something about cool experiments, not making them (That can be dangerous if you are not an expert) just showing videos and discussing about them or making them WITH an expert.

- I can consider myself an expert. I study Chemistry

- Nope, I never suggested it before

-Hahahah I don't

- A Rose, I love roses, they are simple but beautiful

They should do an episode about dystopian societies and how to survive in different ones. That would be really cool!

Unicorns vs. Pegasuses for a topic. 

I'm not an expert.

No..

Who's they? -looks behind back in horror~

W-what? Umm.. I would probably be a lily, mostly because that's the first flower I thought of.

They should do an episode where they talk about stupid and strange laws because there are so many of them!

topic/episode 

i am no expert

i have a few times it is show your wifes

i would be a rose

What about... "Wierdest Thanksgiving Meals"  :D

One time I was driving by a -- I think it was a synagogue, but that doesn't really matter -- anyway there was a basketball hoop in the front of this place, and I saw two kids who were rolling around on skateboards while attempting to play basketball.

That made me think, wouldn't it be awesome if there were an episode of GMM where they tried to combine aspects of different sports to create new sports? And tested out said sports? Disclaimer: I am NOT an expert on sports at all and in fact I do not even exercise.

I love Victor Borge SO much!!!! This brings back so many memories, my parents used to have a whole slew of his DVD's...

They should have some type of battle (not a sponsored one like Airheads) against each other like when they did "Plancing With The Stars" for example a lip sync battle. They should also do more videos with other YouTubers most especially more gaming YouTubers. They should also try to do gaming if they are interested.

They should talk about their wives doing GMM in Rhett and Links place once. I think having the wives replce the guys, unexpectedly would be fun. The wives would discuss how easily it is to do husbands jobs and the guys can do all the stuff the wives do for a day.

The topic would be, role reversals. Easy or not, lets talk about that. Compare how stay at home moms work is tougher than any paying job out there. Especially engineering! Schedules, cooking, budgets, how southern cooking is so much better and diffrent from califonia. Do a taste test, california cant make pie as swwet as the good ol south anyway we all know that. But a positive spin on it, not knocking L.A.

I have Not made a suggestion before, I hope you like it, and if I were a flower, which is a silly question, naturally I'd be a wild rose ♡

I'm sorry but they've already said numerous times before that their wives are not coming on the show

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service