RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, afterall gentlemen, it is 'Shark Week' and i am not sure if you know or noy, but what would you do durring a shark attack? Or maybe even things to prevent shark attacks? Idk... might be entertaining to hear some goofy things!

When my husband and I moved from California to North Carolina, we spent the first year comparing how things were different between them (have you noticed that stick butter comes in a different shape?  Well, if you haven't noticed, I'm sure your wives had).  Anyway, you could discuss all the things that are different in California.  How do the two states compare?

NC = $ in pocket

CA = no $

: )

You should talk about your views on Harry Potter. Alot of people would be glad to know your opinions on the subject. I am a fan like major. Or what other popular or not popular franchises you like. Including Starwars, hunger games, indiana jones, doctor who, twilight... as well as many others. So I would love it as well. Thanks guys you are awesome!

Contest idea:  what is the best musical instrument

I have got a couple of topics.
1. Shark week
2. Worst vacation ever
3. Worst day ever

Contest idea: what is the best soda ever?

lets talk about your mythical beast names. what is a shashbaz? what is a chiasasquatch? what are some of the most intriguing mythical beast names you've seen in the community? or some of the funniest? or the coolest?

Not that I wouldn't also like to hear this in a future GMM, but in case your topic doesn't get selected here is the information you seek ~ Gumbo123

Rhett came up with his own MB name and announced SHAHBAZ (Arabic for "king of falcons") during one of the old podcast episodes - - ->

Reply by Rhett (Shahbaz) on May 12, 2010 at 9:58am

Mine is Shahbaz. I found it on the mythical creatures list on the wiki entry we were looking at, trying to give people some ideas.

It all comes from a story of our time with JohnBoy (popular radio host here in the Southern US). We were hanging out at his farm with some of his friends, and Carl the Cook, the man behind the JohnBoy and Billy BBQ Sauces, started talking freely about me and Link. He had had a few beverages that encouraged this.

During his description of me, he told me..."Man...you....you look like a falcon."

Shahbaz means Giant Falcon. So there you go.

Link's was decided from the naming contest suggestions given in an early KBE - - - see bottom of page 3 where Link picks his name from among the entries - - ->  

Have Rhett and Link discuss if they were to choose a car or motorcycle in terms of fuel efficiency which would they choose.

Have they talked about the best board games yet? I think that would be fun. My vote is the game of life or settlers of catan.
Settlers of Catan would be a favorite of mine as well.

Yes, they have, GMM Season 1 Episode 29.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service