RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you try the bean boozled i have never posted a comment on here before so please try to do the challenge by the way you guys are my favorite youtuber 

If owls are good or evil

If I was a flower I would be a undiscovered and unique carnivorous flower
that ate anything that came to close

And it would be pink

how do you get over a bad sadness

Money 

Will it hamburger 

How about a contest "What kind of egg did I just eat?"

Maybe Rhett and Link could compete by eating different exotic eggs and the see which one of them can correctly guess what kind of egg they just ate. They might or might not be blindfolded.

they should react to one of the oldest vids of GMM and react to it and also comment

They should get the kids and tell them to react to their GMM vids and Music Vids

Ruined names, my name has become part of an annoying meme.  All thanks to Ice Tea saying Bye Felicia in a movie 10 years back. My name now means good bye to someone or something unimportant :( Now a few of my 20 something friends have Bye Felicia t-shirts!  I know there are quite a few names that will forever be ruined by someone with that name doing something awful.  

I have not suggested this subject before.

I would be a Phalaenopsis Orchid, because they resemble a bird in flight and is the only flower I have been able to keep alive for longer than a year.

• I want them to talk about their engineering days.
  • Well I am a science student now. So maybe I could relate to some of the things they say. I also hope there would be other mythical beasts who are associated with science. So yeah..
  • Nope..I haven't suggested anywhere else.
  • Flower...hmmm...sunflower. 'coz I like yellowy stuff.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service