RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since I've never replied to this topic, I should probably answer the whole thing, here goes.

"What do you want R&L to talk about?"

Gaming. (Do they play video games, if so what sorts? Or what are their thoughts on horror games.)

"Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?"

Technically, I'm a game designer (have a college degree majoring in Game Art & Design), so yes.

"Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post?"

Not yet.

"Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?"

Um... I thought so, and well hope not. lol

"If you were a flower, what type would you be?"

A black rose, I think those are particularly lovely. :)

I think they should talk about
Asian mythical creatures (sorry accidently pressed reply too early)
Hiccups are caused by not only eating too fast, but by nervousness or excitement. What are some epic hiccuping moments? Anybody hiccup at their awards's ceremony? Epic hiccuping faux paus from Rhett and Link?

I'm a clover. I wish I were a bush or tree, though, cause then I'd have all the blossoms.
Have they ever done one about bizarre predictions about the future made in the past?

Stuff that turned out to be really preposterous, unnecessary or impractical or that we really have not developed the tech for as rapidly as envisioned. Like flying cars and hover boards, etc. Especially entertaining are the ones where you scratch your head and ask "why would anyone even want that?"
1. Topic: - "Stalking" - What is it really vs the diluted definition used online. Kind of like OCD, there is the real thing, and then there is the casual way the term is thrown around online. Is checking someone else's Facebook page really "stalking," or is that just being nosy? Is true stalking something much worse?

2. A game: have children submit pictures they've drawn and R&L take turns trying to describe what is going on in the picture. Whoever submits the picture submits along with it a written description of what is happening in the picture. The submitters written description is not revealed to R&L until after they have taken a shot at it. They score points depending on how close they got to accurately describing what the young artist had in mind. Do several pictures and keep score.

3. Invite a child onto the set and interview them about some topic. It would kind of be like "Kids say the darnedest things," or like Alan Funt's similar feature on Candid Camera.
My husband loves drift cars. It'd be awesome if you'd talk about that!
I think that Rhett and Link should do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Is it better to go thru life really smart or blissfully dumb. I'm rooting for blissfully dumb. I am from that magical land of east tennessee so I have that going for me.

The difference between icing and frosting.

Hi GMM Beasts, I would love to see a show about pranks you can play on your kids. I play pranks on my 11 yr old daughter Emily (Hi Emily hehehe) all the time for example she was bugging me at the store to buy her something so to get her off my back, I gave her an item from the shelf, told her I would buy her something if she figures out what is in the box. I was laughing my head off the whole time as she was following me and with a loud voice asking me "Mom, its an enema. What is this for? It has the word rectum on it" We still laugh about it and she stopped bugging me at the store :)

Pranks are fun . . . and anyone (or thing) named EMILY certainly deserves all you can dish out.  Feel free to pass this one along to her . . .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service