RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite episode is 8 things guys secretly want because of Rhett's guitar skills. So I would LOVE to see a complete episode of rhett fooling around with the guitar!!

Best and worst pick up lines, kid appropriate.

Some kind of taste test!!!!!! Maybe a candy one like what Kaitlyn Becker said!
Sleep deprivation... What really happens?
Oooh this would be a good one!

Dear Rhett and Link:

What is your view on Pope Francis? Like him, love him, or don't care about him? He HAS done a selfie and is blowing up Twitter. I think he's pretty beastly. What about you :)?

They should talk about Monster trucks. I'm a huge fan of Monster Jam and they've talked about monster trucks before so why not?

I love re-purposing things, I feel I can give something new life with a different use instead of throwing it away. What kind of use would you think I can have for an empty Franzia wine bag? With a butter knife, the spigot comes right out and then all you have to do is wash the bag with soap and water. Perhaps another alcoholic mixed drink like a Margarita? Water? Juice? Gravy? I hear they sell milk in bags in other countries. I bet the possibilities are endless, and I would love to see you two think of outrageous things to try out!

Attachments:

nice . . . or you could buy one at http://www.heavycoverinc.com/water-bag-collapsible/

Water Bag, 2-Gal. Collapsible

One thing is for certain . . . Tim Tams will milkshake.  I found a recipe today:

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/group/good-mythical-morning/forum/t...

YES

Video Games, possibly, yes but not about the same topic, idk, Violet

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service