RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think there needs to be an Asian taste test and the food is from different countries. Rhett and Link must guess what country each food is from
I think they should finger paint. Like we should give them really weird pictures to paint and see how badly they create it hahaha

Can/Does Duct tape.... Fix Everything?

Behind the camera. Everything they do in preparation of the show what the whole team does etc

Very nice!

The smoothie challenge! Watch this video and let's get them to do the challenge and get Link to vomit!! Join in the post and let's suggest foods for them to use!! Let's do this my fellow mythical beasts!

http://youtu.be/reP2ugO6kjE
To accompany where was a movie set, where was it filmed
Books... an episode all about books. Like if they like to read and if so what are there favorites. Also to recommend some books to the public.
An episode on 20 different ways to re-use an old flip flop!
Rhett and link should talk about Doctor Who! I am definitely an expert... :3

Thoughts on Shark Week? 

Episode about candy. Either how it's made, where, when , who made it, facts about candy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service