RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A whole day of playing Scribblish

Strange road and just wierd signs in general.

Rhetts kids vs links kids rap battle or Rhett vs link rap battle of smartness

I think this topic is near perfect. If you remember the game R&L played in an old episode of GMM to guess which celebrity is more popular based on research in a site that has listed people by their popularity. I accidentally stumbled on a site that i am almost certain that is the site used in the episode. So if you look up most popular people like in top 50 after Obama every third person [roughly] is a DisneyChannel star. So my idea is to talk about why are these stars from kids shows so popular.

Not only i think this is a great topic but im burning inside to learn what you guys think about it and i trust taht GMMs answer to this is as true as it can be.

P.S. : this is the side             http://www.famousbirthdays.com/most-popular-people.html

i would be a hibiscus flower

talk about why siblings hate each other

You guys should do an episode similar to will it taco called will it burger(think of it as a sequel). Have it be a hamburger/cheeseburger with meat, buns, lettuce, tomato, and ketchup and mustard. Put whatever it is in the burger and eat it and don't forget to mention if it does burger or doesn't burger.

ahaha, i loved will it taco XD 

I would want Rhett and Link to talk about what they hate/like about each other. I don't think anyone could be an expert on this topic besides them... I have not suggested it yet so I don't know if they would like this idea or not. If I was a flower I would be a lilac :D

My second post on this :D

But I think a awesome episode of GMM would be how to say good mythical morning in different languages! i have not suggested this idea and again I would be a lilac!

I think any of the food challenges  are good. change em up a bit  idk, as long as they don't eat something that will  kill them..... 

I really like when Rhett and link do games and when they do different things with food. I haven't suggested this before but I think they should pick strange foods and have the other person taste them and try to guess them

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service