RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Just like the guidelines say, we're letting you choose your own prizes. This is where we're going to discuss who wants what, and whether or not we're willing to part with it (or even still have it).

A couple of things to keep in mind:

1. Please limit your requests to props from our videos
2. Emily will be posting a list of approved prizes here.

So, let your voice be heard. What do you want?

Views: 1234

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I want the cardboard cut-outs of your faces signed if you still have them....if not maybe the chicken picture, or some signed DVD's/CD's
Oh and my sister wants Links Spiderman shirt......but regular R&L t-shirts are cool too, anything is good.
If I win I would like a Rhett and Link tee shirt or even a coffee mug or button. I don't care. I'm not picky.
I suppose the cockroach Rhett stepped on and Link dangled in front of the camera on the second to last livekast of the season isn't still hanging around, eh? I'm thinking it would look awesome encased in amber and mounted on a nice marble base. But, maybe that's just me.
I want the siren from Link's interview with his dad.
They don't have that anymore.
i think a free Rhett & Link t-shirt would be good like Raquel said. Or those weird round glasses you guys wore in the dead iPod song haha
The velcro shoes. Yes.
how about you tell us what you would be willing to give away? and if i could choose, i would like my own area on the rhett and link site under the *videos* section for a first place prize. just for me so i could post my own videos if you aprove of them to be on the site.
I have many ideas, but the best for me would be to produce a full length version of the ghost ride the farm music. 30 seconds just isn't enough for me. Producing a longer ghost riding movie would be an added bonus - maybe ghost riding a boat, or bicycle, or bulldozer, steamroller, riding lawnmower, push lawnmower, golf cart, etc.

But at least a full length instrumental track.

That or that sweet elvis clock from the pluto video, the gigantic pan flute from the internet dont's, or re-posting the fireworks hall of fame video.

Let me know.
is that a grappling hook in your picture? I want that for my prize. Forget songs, concerts or props.
Do you still have Link's yellow rain hat from Maine Man? I think I could rock that out. Unless the Arctic Exploration Schooner is out there somewhere.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service