RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Story For You To Create (if you are a member of the kommunity,please look at this)

What's up fellow mythical beasts? I have a cool idea. Btw, this discussion is NOT just for my friends, it's for the whole kommunity. So, I thought, what if I got the whole kommunity got together, and made an EPIC story? So I'm asking EVERYONE to help with this. Lets all make an epic story by leaving comments below:)) I want you to make a character and give their description in a comment (no picture necessary). Then using that character, make them say something in script form.
EXAMPLE: Rhett: Hi Link!
Like in the example above. Then, other mythical beasts will come, and make that character, say something else, or make another character, and make them say something. Now, I do want this to be G rated. In other words no cussing or anything like that ( I will say why in a moment). Now after that, also give a description of the place your character is in. Members can build off of the first comment to make a story. If you want to, you can use characters and people that already exist in books, video games, movies, ect.
EXAMPLE: Katness (from the Hunger Games)
There is no limit on how many comments you can put. But on May 11 (2013) I will finish the story for you. You know, I will work off the comments you have already put, to finish the story. That gives you one month to work on this, before I end it. Remember how I said no cussing? That is partly because, after the script is done, me and my friends will act the story out, and post a video of it on the kommunity for all of you to see:)) Thank you for looking at this, and remember, this is your story. Be creative, and have fun! Thanks:)

~Brenda Hancock

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Thomas Hancock and Vincent Prindick for helping on the kommunity story.
Someone please come and look at this:(( What? I'm desperate!
Oh yeah, put your ideas on my blog (it's on the kommunity) kommunity story (rp)
Thank u Epic Poptart for your last reply on my blog, Kommunity Story (rp).
Ok everyone, last day! I'm a little short on comments, so if u could participate that would be a big help! http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profiles/blogs/kommunity-story-rp
Go there to participate. Please, do not post random comments, and it also ends to be something possible to film. Just build off of the other comments. Thanks!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service