RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Which noble house do (and/or did) you want to see reign victorious in the end? Perhaps the powerful Baratheons who earned their spot on the throne through battle? Or the honorable Starks in the North with their Old Gods? Are you drawn to the wealth and riches of the Lannisters? Do you prefer a life at sea, worshiping the Drowned God with the Greyjoys? Are you awaiting the return of the Targaryen empire, led by the Mother of Dragons? Or is there someone else you wish to rule the Seven Kingdoms? Let us know where your loyalties lie!

Views: 568

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha! she's just chilling, hanging out with all her wee imp friends and eating lemon cakes

Ah, so Sansa is still being Sansa in the books. Dang, just as I thought she wasnae completely useless and boring.

Oh yeah, Pod, lmao... Whoops! I like Podge better, haha
Oh my gosh!!! Are you serious?! Why would they end it there?!?! Those bastards! They are almost as evil as you are!! :P
Ugh! I need to know about Arya... Maybe I'll just get the last book and read all of her chapters. Lol

Hahaha! I kind of like it better aswell 

... Yep *evil laugh* :P .. That's actually a good idea, you probably could do that haha

ALTHOUGH... You'll have to read a bit in the last book in her chapters to find her cause you know... SPOILER!!!!!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That's not her name anymore ;)

Alright, Podge it is! XD

What?! :O     Oh shit! I feel like that can only be a good thing tho? Hopefully? (That's the little tiny pit of hope talking) Like, maybe she finally learned her lesson and has finally got rid of her old identity because she lost her eyes? Haha, that would be really cool if, because she has no identity of her own anymore (assuming that's correct) that her chapters are now just like..

Chapter 19: Jon Snow

Chapter 20:

Chapter 21: Jaime Lannister

That would be hilarious.

yay! WHAT?! WHO?!! Probably.. Probably not...  maybe she did learn... maybe she didn't :P  yeah that would be funny though haha! At least you would know it's her 

Grrrr, we need to move on from Arya before I virtually punch you!! :P
Can we talk about Theon for a moment? I feel so gutted for him!! I mean, he did a really shitty thing to Winterfell, but no one deserves what happened to him :'( I hope Sansa can forgive be him tho and he can heal from the psychological damage he went thru. I honestly never expected him to do anything against Ramsay tho. I thought Theon no longer existed and he was just Reek now. but maybe I was wrong!

Ooooooh Hahaha! Oh no, Ok :') ...I kind of agree that no one deserves that not even him, even though he betrayed them, I can't stand seeing people being tortured :( She probably will start to forgive him since he helped her escape... And she knows he didn't actually kill Bran and Rickon so... I can't imagine what Ramsay will do to them if he catches them  

Yeah, exactly. I hope she does too... but the Starks have been through so much, I could almost understand never forgiving anyone ever. But what do you think about Theon's dad and sister? They are still basically waging war against the North, as far as I know... But I would rather see them in charge of Winterfell before the Bolton's! Those fucking assholes!

Oh! This reminds me... Do you remember when Stannis/Melisandre had those leeches that fed off the blood of Gendry? I remember there were 3 leeches... One for Robb Stark (check), one for Jeoffery (check) and one for Theon's dad (not check!!!). I always assumed Theon's dad (I forget his name, and it's killing me!!) was going to die soon, but he hasn't yet! Is he still going to die, now that R'hllor has apparently given up on Stannis? That still baffles me, I thought Stannis was never going to die because of that... Especially with that sacrifice he made... :'(

Couldn't reply think we hit the max again! Just replied to mine.

I know they have! :( Or they won't know who to trust anymore. I don't really know what to think about them tbh, I don't really like his dad for some reason  (His name is Balon btw I forgot aswell had to google it  haha) and Asha/Yara (they changed her name in the books) I don't know what to think about her.. But they are much better than the bloody Boltons I hate them as much as you do! --- Oh yeah I remember, Gendry is still on that boat.. But anyway yeah I'm confused, I thought Balon was dead? .. And that whole thing about Stannis and him doing that to his own daughter annoys me :( 

[REPLY THREAD 3]

Ah yes, Balon Greyjoy... He died? I'm pretty sure he is still alive... at least, I don't remember him dying. In fact, I don't remember anything happening in the show dealing with Balon or Asha after she tried to save Theon and he refused to be saved by her... but maybe I'm mistaken... Or maybe the show is different from the books about this? But I agree, Balon was an ass. Theon was an idiot for even trying to prove himself to him with the Winterfell thing. Balon is probably the worst father in history... "What? All of my sons are dead except one? Sure, take him and raise him as your own, Ned Stark!" *Years Later* "Who are you? Theon? You dare call yourself my son after betraying me and living with the Starks, our mortal enemies, for years?!"   Go fuck yourself, you stupid ass! 

Lmao! Gendry is still rowing that boat?! I feel like he must have made it back to Flea Bottom by now, they just haven't said... just like how they haven't said what Rickon is doing ever since him and that wildling girl left Bran and Hodor...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service