RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

So you all remember Will It Chocolate with Link singing about his chocolate covered burger, "I got a pickle in the middle of my burger that is covered in chocolate." Well, I had an idea today when suddenly remembering about this quote that us members of the Kommunity should create a song based on random quotes that Rhett and Link have sung on Good Mythical Morning. Post a sung quote below and the video that it is in with the time it is sung. Together, us Mythical Beasts can create an awesome Rhett and Link song!

Be Your Mythical Best,
Faith (Sheepzon)

Views: 782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is an awesome idea! i don't have any quotes really but i can probably throw together a bass line or a few guitar chords (im better off with bass really) good luck! :)

are you familiar with any music software like garageband or protools? You could record a really cool bass line (for some kind of music style we want, as more details are discussed), send it as it is, and I could import it into the software to put all together! Oooh! That just gave me a great idea! Have multiple beasts create their own musical parts, I grab it all together and turn it into a song, then we write lyrics or vice versa, whatever comes together first! This could be fun! :D 

i am not but i could definetly learn to be! this could be really fun!

Cool! I will go ahead and tell you that in most of the GMMs dated from earlier this year, and some last year, R&L advertise checking out lynda.com as a resource for learning all kinds of software/technical things/audio & video,etc. Even though I'm in school for music production at the moment, I use lynda for things that go into more detail that I want to know more about with the programs.

I highly recommend you checking it out as well if you want to know more about using programs for music, video, etc. And, their promo code, lynda.com/more, is still active! You can get the first 10 days of use for free! (then, it's about $25 a month, by the month, or you can pay by the year, but I don't do that in case I ever want to cancel and not pay extra fees. :) Anyway, enjoy that! 

I think that's a great idea, Heather! My dad is a technology expert, so he could probably help with this too! :)

Fantastic! 

There's also this page of some random quotes: http://rhettandlink.wikia.com/wiki/Quotes

There's quite a bit to work with. But really, I think it should be something totally unique and interesting for them. :) 

We should totally do this!

Thanks for the support! ;)

Welp, someone did make the pickle song into a song! (and it's pretty beastly!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CarGIZhKGg

@ Heather - -

Thanks for the head's up!  I left a message for the creator and have shared his video here on the Kommunity.  It's now also a featured video on the front page.

Yeah, it's pretty cool! We can make one with that quote and other quotes though. We could use that as a slight reference. We won't be copying, we'll just use it to help us a bit. How's that sound, @Gumbo123 and @Heather

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service