RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I'm Josh I started watching gmm and rhett and link in 2010, I love their videos and are my favourite pair of you tubers on the planet :)
Hi I am Ashley from California! I live in a town next to thousand oaks. I am a newer mythical beast but I'm catching up on all the seasons! Sorry I can't set up my profilebecause i am on the mobile version.
But I absolutely love y'all!! You bring a smile to my face every day!! Much love to you Rhett and Link! ♡

I'm Abby from Cullman, AL (you guys made a local commercial here). I found you guys about a year ago in the video suggestions with an episode of GMM. I was like, "Wow, these guys are hilarious! I'll watch another episode..." and then I got hooked. I made a account a few months ago on here (in like May or something) and I forgot my password, but figured it out today. You guys are some of my favorite YouTubers and I can relate to a lot of stuff you guys say. You guys are amazing singers and comedians! Keep it up! <3 :-)

~Abby (The Serpent Queen)

Hello hello!

I'm Neil van Bergen from Cape Town, South Africa.

I suppose I'll just give the basics I usually share - I'm pretty much a creative disaster waiting to happen; seeing as I am an actor, musician, writer and special effects makeup artist. 

Gonna be moving to USA to do my masters degree in live performance pretty soon actually.

Just gonna say that y'all are awesome and can't wait to become more involved with the RhettandLinKommunity.

I'm Pat Rockaway, I'm a Jackalope and I am from Clarks Summit, PA. Feel free to check out my Facebook profile and add/follow me @ http://www.facebook.com/justafriend12 as well as the official Facebook page for my rap alter-ego Skinny Boy P @ http://www.facebook.com/skinnyboypofficial 

P.S,

I don't think this matters but yes I am white/Caucasian. 

Uh... hi... my name is Emma. I am from Scotland... and that is all I shall say. I really don't know what else to say...

Hey! My name is Brennan and I'm from a small little town called Tooele in Utah. I am 19 years old and am currently a front desk supervisor at Golds Gym. My ultimate dream is to become successful in theatre (preferably musical theatre) and garner a few Tony Awards and maybe some Oscars or Emmys if the opportunity presents itself.

Hi my name is James Strickland and I'm from Dunn, North Carolina. It's surprisingly close to Buies Creek, NC.  I love to play video games, watch tv, and draw.

I'm Emily aka Giant Squiddon. I live in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I have been watching Rhett and Link for probably under a year but it feels like I have known them my entire life. I watch GMM and GMMore every single morning before school while I eat my breakfast in front of the computer. I love to bake, especially cupcakes, and I love to decorate them and make them look really cool. I hope I can go to the next mythicon in illinois.

Hello mythical beasts! My name is Tiffany and I am a mom of two girls, a freelance writer, and a lover of all things Rhett and Link! I reside in the beautiful state of Georgia and have lived here all my life. I am 25 years old and I am excited to meet all of you! 

Hey I'm Zachary parry and I live in Sandy utah I like to wrestle play videogames and watch good mythical morning
Lucas Glander,
I've Been a "mythical beast" for almost a couple years now. The show got me through the depression of my divorce. GMM has definitely become a part of my daily routine!

I'm from Eugene Oregon.
25 years old, a barber, and have an addiction to sugar.

Also my appendix might explode soon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service