RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yellow. Im Robin Lundin and also known as ChaosHarry, Im from Sweden in a place called Uddebo. Im 22 years old and a music producer. Im not famous att all but done one song that played in radio in sweden and norway on a charity called I.M.U (I am you) that were a human rights thing.  but other than that is that im new on this site and hopes that we mythical beast just brings all luck and joy to Rhett and Link with crew :)

I'm April, and about to be 21 years old! I live in western Washington, and I just recently discovered Rhett and Link. I kept hearing about them over and over again and decided why not? I'm planning on going to school for either mental health counseling or game development, I just haven't decided which yet. And in the meantime, I am debating on starting a YouTube channel.

I like chicken nuggets

I'm Chloe, I live in memphis and I love cats and Cosplay

Hi, i'm Marissa. My husband got me into the GMM show and now im hooked. I noticed if i watch it first thing in the morning it just makes my day that much more better. Its a good way to start the day.

My name is Iwona. I live in Gorzow Wielkopolski,Poland. I'm working at pharmacy. Next week I'll be on vacation so you know my favorite song at the moment.

I live in Maine love the song I want to be your Maine man

I'm Lasse Hauerwaas. I live in Helsinki, Finland. I'm a professional poet and comic-artist. I dream of moving to Germany where my family lives. I'm the only Hauerwaas in Finland. You can send me a post card with just these infos "Lasse Hauerwaas, Finland"and it finds me. I have tested this several times and it works every time! If you'd like to send me a post card, feel free to do so. I'll write you back.

I'm Lily (Chupatee)
I'm from Mississippi; I've lived in Jamaica, California, and now, Texas. I'm thirteen years old and a proud Mythical Beast. I love you guys!
I'm relatively new to your show, totally new to the site, and quite enjoy your material.

You guys are awesome!
I am Evi and I am from Greece! I am new to this Kommunity and Rhett & Link fans are nice people! I love your videos and sense of humour. I am a uni student and i find it really hard to stop procrastinating when i start watching GMM episodes!! (1St world probs anyone?) Anyway, i am proud to say that i have already turned two common people into mythical beasts and this is only the beginning!
Greetings! I am Claire, but I wish that my name was Gwyneth. I just became a Mythical Beast literally 2 minutes and 37 seconds ago. I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! I'm thirteen and my favorite mythical beast is a blast-ended skrewt.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service