RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am That Guy From Otto, Missouri

hello! my name is Justin Hiscox, and I am a musician/composer/actor from Cavan, Ontario, Canada... that's about an hour and a bit east of Toronto.   i have two main gigs.  the first is as an instructor/conductor of a New Horizon's Band... New Horizons is a program started by a Prof. at the Eastman School Of Music in Rochester N.Y.... and the idea was to bring the notion of concert band music or bring the notion of concert band music back into the lives of people who are retired.  yes, i get to teach retired folks around here how to play trombone, tuba, euphonium, percussion, big band jazz, Dixieland Jazz, avant-garde music, the works!!!  our branch (The Peterborough New Horizons Band) numbers over 200 people all totalled, and it is just so incredible to see the joy music can bring to people even as deep into their lives as 80 or 90 years of age.  i also teach people in the Peterborough New Horizons Band how to play the seashell.  yes, i have my own Conchestra called "Davy Jones Locker", and it consists mostly of brass players who play various sizes of shells (you buzz into the shell like you would into a trumpet or trombone or tuba)... we play songs from the 1900's right up to modern times on these amazing, and ancient instruments.  during the summer months i work 12 minutes from my home as composer for 4th Line Theatre, one of Canada's great outdoor theatre companies.  it is here, i compose all the music for the shows, and play keyboard during live shows... which nightly sell out...350 tickets. this area... the Peterborough general area is so supportive of it's arts/music community and that is why i just love it here.  on the side, i am also a church pianist for 2 churches (Sunday morning is a blast driving from one to the other (they are 20 minutes apart and one starts at 930am and the other at 11am!!!), and am music director and principal pit orchestra pianist for most of the broadway-style musicals here in the Peterborough area.  and so that is who i am, and i just want you to know that is an honor to be here in your company, everyone. 

I'm Cameron from Spokane Washington

I am Kachiri from Nova Scotia. I am a gamer (non-professional), love science and technology, movies, etc.

im emma i live in brunswick maine

Yo, my name is Moshe(Pronounced moi-Sha, Hebrew for Moses) Orr. I live in Ilfracombe(Devon, England.) I play way too much on the computer/Xbox360/ps3. I have my own small youtube channel called mosh201 where I mainly play minecraft and sometimes other games. I don't play sport, because I'm bad at it!

-mosh201

My name is Mason. I live in Oklahoma,USA. I like to play basketball and on my PS4, and watch tv.

Im Bronwynn! Im from Calgary Alberta Canada :) I am 18 years old

I'm AJ, I live in Minnesota and I have my own YouTube channel inspired by Rhett and Link and Jacksfilms

im will lucky yes lucky and no im not lucky and im in cynthiana kentucky

I'm Elp Smith from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada (I did not incorectly spell Ottawa, it is a real place). I also have a Youtube channel which is kind of out of commission right now and I've been a mythical beast for about a year now.

I'm Tash (no Mythical Beast name yet - gathering what I need for the tree stump!), I'm from London, a new Mythical Beast.  Enjoying the world of Rhett & Link - singing the mail song even when it isn't Thursday : )

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service