RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why, hello Mythical Beasts. My name is Addison J. Evans, I'm 15 years old and I live in Australia. I'm a hard core Potterhead, Whovian, science junkie, bookworm and Mythical Beast!

Well hello there mythical beasts! My name is maddie and I live in London England and have been a mythical beast for almost 2 years now and watching their videos was the best decision I ever made!!!

hi!

My name is Samina and I'm from Germany. I study Modern East Asian Studies. I can't remember how I found R&L, but I think I started to watch around the time of the Mythical Show, because I really liked the 30mins of not having to click anywhere else on the internet.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. you can also find me on twitter under @smallthetalk :)

We are adell and Arlette - we love gmm - link and rhett - mom and daughter from Vancouver BC - please visit that great city ;)
Meant as a rap lol
I'm a a big fan of the show I would love to be on the show or have to be asked for ideas on one of the shows

My name is Reed, born and raised in Tacoma, Washington for 22 years. Went to college at Central Washington University and graduated this year with a BA in Geography and a specialization in Geographic Information Systems. Basically, I want to make maps for a living. Also earned a minor in Aviation, which explains my profile photo. Give me a shout if you want to talk about cartography, aviation, or anything really. Current hobbies are cinematography, photography, and flying.

My name is Devin Farley (Hydraraptor). I am from Frankfort, KY and I am homeschooled! I love music and can play the guitar, bass, and piano. My favorite type of music is Heavy Metal and my favorite band is Demon Hunter. I have loved watching a lot of Rhett and Link's videos and have been watching GMM every day for the last three months since I became a fan. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for this dynamic duo!
I am Ryan I am from sandy utah. Originally from burley Idaho moved a few years ago I'm into saxaphoning and running but only sprinting. I love overthinking everything because it blows my mind.

I'm Ana and my favorite Rhett and Link video is  My OCD

Hey! I'm Briana, but most people call me Blue. I'm from Chicago, IL. I'm 15 and my birthday is January 21st. I have a dog and an annoying pest of a brother. I like watching Youtube videos, playing guitar, listening to music, reading, drawing, and cosplaying. I'm learning Japanese and Spanish because I like speaking other languages. I'm a vegetarian so no bacon sorry! I'm apart of a lot of fandoms so it gets complicated.

I found RhettandLink a long time ago. I just never had the chance to  sign up on this mythical website with all the other mythical beasts. I hope to make some awesome new friends on here.

My name is Grace, I am 14 years old I live in Tipp City, Ohio and my birthday is 8-15-1999. I have one brother and a dog. My brother is also a member. we are both big fans and love GMM and every song that you guys make. :)

Keep doing what you do.

My name is natalie. I'm 13 years old and I live in ohio, and I've lived in Kentucky. I want to be a writer when I grow up, and as a side job a professional journalist. I have a 10 year old golden retriever named Daisy. My sister and I love GMM we have shown all of your music videos to our parents and friends, you are awesome. When my mom first listened to one of your music videos she didn't know who it was, and she said "that sounds like a professional artist" We love What you do! Keep on keeping on.

Your fan, natalie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service