RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Sydney (The Squidster) from Billings, MT.

I'm Mandy, and I live near Dallas, TX. I'm new to the Kommunity, but am definitely a rabid fan. I've already converted my best friend, she loves Rhett and Link too, now.

I'm Luka from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I live in a small town Posushje near the Croatian border. I slowly spread Mythical beastliness om my friends. And I'm killin it.
Hi I am Estée Harrell (Monetmom) I live in Charleston SC. I was born in Nevada and grew up in GA with 7 other siblings our parents and many different pets. My husband and I have been married for 7 years and we have two children. My son (Jacob)from a prior marriage is wheelchair bound, and 11 years old. Our daughter Rose is 2 and is quite the entertainer. She loves your "It's Thursday, and Thursday means mail song!"
I am learning Spanish, so I appreciate your new Spanish videos, that I am trying to convince my husband to watch. I am left handed and so I draw, write poetry, sing, am currently writing a book about my son, and my favorite hobby which I respectfully will not share because it could ruin it for others( some...not pointing any fingers,
because let's face it, I don't know anyone on here yet. Lol) (some don't respect property).
I am quite random with my thoughts, but they are always seasoned with salt and respectful.
I am Arina, I live in Bucharest, Romania. I like to write short stories and, weird enough, I can never go to sleep before the sun rises, so that gives me a lot of alone time. Currently I am working on a volume called "Footprints" that includes stories about how we leave marks in some peoples lives.
I'm Trenton Goffinet from Rockport, Indiana. I go to South Spencer Middle School, home of the rebels and I watch Good Mythical Morning every day
I am Jade Roberts from fultondale Alabama.I am 12 years old turning 13 in February of 2016. I go to Fultondale High School our mascot is the Wildcat. I am in band and play the flute, I have learned how to play I'm on vacation, the quacamole song, and rub Some bacon on it. I can also play some saxophone a tiny bit of clarinet piano and guitar, piano and guitar not my specialties I'm not very good at it but I can play some.I am going into the 7th grade and Make Good Mythical Morning a part of my daily routine I love Rhett and Linkthey are so funny and whenever I feel sad or mad I just watch one of their videos and I laugh probably one of my favorite ones is when rhett tells about shepherd his four-year-old son at the timewhen he asked him if he wanted to stay at home just playing around with him and he said yes and thenhe said Daddy I'll put myself to bed and if you put on kids Netflix I'll just watch it down here. good mythical morning is my part of my daily routine for a reasonthey make me laugh and I love to spend the morning with them. and if you're reading Rhett or Link

I love you guys so much abd please respond and I know my thing says I live in a different place but I accidentally put in the wrong zip code because I got distracted with my brother but I don't live in whatever that place it says I live in Fultondale Alabama USA. thanks all you guys!!!!!!!!
Jade, I think your giving out too much information :(
Who r u lol
I would be a little bit more careful ok? :)
Hi Rhett and link ur r awesome and my name is jdog/jade I hope I can be a better mythical beast at the komunity and wish that u guys could say hi to me that would be awesome except that probably won't happen lol Owell bye

Im Eva I love long naps, GMM (GMMMore too) and Ice-cream. I live in good old NZ and thats about me, I love raspberries !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service