RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! My name is Megan, I'm from Ohio and I'm 21. I'm in college to be a vet tech, I love animals. I found Rhett and Link on YouTube awhile ago but just got into the kommunity. I'm a huge fan and thought it was time to join! I'd love to make friends and meet more mythical beast!

My name is Mino. I'm 19 years old and I'm from the Philippines. I'm a senior in university now taking up Education. Yes, I am a future teacher.  Hopefully, I'll be graduating this June!!  

I don't know how I ended up on their "Will it Ice Cream Sandwich?" video around November 2014 (I think) but yeah, since then I've been binge watching GMM. I love Rhett and Link's humor, most especially Link's sarcasm. 

I'm Megan Michele. I'm a junior in high school. I live in Indianapolis, IN. I'm mixed with four different race, so I'm very tan, and get orange in the summer. I play lacrosse and act. I love you tube, and have been watching the same people since 2008. I also love hanging out with my family, especially when things get crazy. I also have ADD, so i get really hyper and get off track often. Like to keep concentrated, I shake my legs all the time, even when I am sleeping!!! It's crazy. Also I love the Chicago bears. I know they suck, but if you really like something, then you shouldn't give up on them.  But yea that's it I think. 

My name I steven. I'm from east coast canada. A place called Albert county. That's where the hopewell rocks are. I grew up about 5 minutes from there. I've even worked in the resturaunt. We have the highest tides in the world here. Normally the tides reach in about 1 meter, but here, they reach in about 14 meters. It's pretty amazing :)

I'm Tracy from Roanoke, VA. I'm a married mom of three beastly boys and publisher of free green living and holistic health magazine. I've never been a regular Youtube watcher until my 8 year-old played "My OCD" for me (he felt I could "relate" and yeah I did). Having grown up in the 80's in the South, I can relate to a LOT of R&L comedy. Now I'm hooked and spending WAY too much time watching past GMM episodes (starting with the first episode and watching in precise chronological order to the present, of course ;). Just this evening, I was playing "Yo Mama" and "Whos' Yo Daddy" and all three of my boys pulled themselves away from video games to watch with me. We laughed up a storm - together - and that's what this is all about, right?  Thanks R&L  for creating this amazing Kommunity for us mythical beasts and for the blood, sweat and tears you put into producing awesome internetainment!  :)

Im a sandwich a good combo of everything in one spot. toasted in Tampa Florida.

Hi! My name is Cecilia, I'm from Sweden and I can't stop watching GMM.

I'm Meghann! I'm from New Hampshire but go to college in Charleston, South Carolina for Music Education. :) I've been watching Rhett and Link's videos for a while now but just recently joined the kommunity!

I'm Adam I just joined I think it's awesome that we can all come together. I love you guys and the sho is great thanks for being such an inspiration.
I'm jake and i start every day with a nice healthy dose of GMM

Hey Guys! My name is Jesse. I was born in the winter and grew up in a small town. I've always thought living in Minnesota felt like a snow globe, It's a small area with not a lot of people. People with big aspirations, Dreamers and Creators were not meant to grow up here, You'll find yourself an outsider which is no fun. Me and my family have been thru some rough stuff. and right now I'm looking up! I'm getting ready to move to California and see what changes lie ahead! I'm a creator,  I create all the time writing drawing, making stuff with my hands, writing songs, I've always found myself wanting to create This awesome magical world and bring it to life somehow and share it with people. That is my goal in life! I grew up wanting to be things like a martial artist, a superhero, wrestler, writer, Concept artist, movie director, actor, film maker, singer in a rock band, video game designer,  animator etc. these are all things that push me in the one direction I'm headed towards now! The Phoenix is my life persona. Every time  I fall, I rise again, I get back up Flying high into a never ending space continuum.

Hello, I am a new Beastette, I love Rhett and Link , the pillow and spot the difference videos are the best ones yet. Bravo guys.
Please become Sworn Brothers. It would be great and a song biscuit too

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service