RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Jordan, I'm 25, I'm from the great state of Texas. I work in retail. I have WAY too many books on my shelves and in digital media..... Wheeeeee!

hey whats up!! im Joy, thirteen years old. I am from topeka kansas and im a drummer. and my favorite color is rainbow!!!!!:)

I'm Lilli and I'm from the state that can't make up it's mind on weather, Ohio.
Hi I'm Matthew from Naugatuck, Connecticut! a copier tech, Dad(2nd is on the way!!!) and husband!
I'm Ana, I live in the small town of Hartland, Connecticut. I am thirteen years old, love reading, and I love love love love love love yaks.
I have a idea for the main channel rap battle of favorite food/foods

Hey! I'm Chris I am from Wisconsin but I live in Germany at the moment. I like cars, motorcycles, Playing video games (PS3 and Xbox 360 - GreY2231) and Playing Airsoft. 

Hi All Mythical Beasts,

I'm Alan, the newest mythical beast/forum member. I decided here is as good a place as any to make my first post and introduce myself.

Personally I'm a graduate engineer from Ireland. I will be going back to university to further my education next year with aspirations of graduating and going on to work in the aerospace industry or doing a Phd.
Funnily enough I found GMM on YouTube a while back, when I had been procrastinating from my studies, and have been an avid watcher ever since, especially during exam time!!

GMM is a part of my morning routine now along with my coffee & croissant, and I must say its a great way to get your mind off of the stresses of study and exams.

A big thanks goes to Rhett and Link, Keep up the A+ work.

Howdy y'all.
I'm Jim I'm from California originally but 8 months ago I moved to Springfield MO. Not sure that was wise. I like cheese on broccoli. I haven't watched television since the 90's.
Hey I'm Liam Vogel. I'm 19, I'm from New York, I'm a fine arts drawing/painting major at the fashion institute in Manhattan. I enjoy creating things whether it be through painting, woodworking, or making necklaces out of human teeth( yes I did that once). I also enjoy being outdoors camping/fishing and,of course, video games(final fantasy,dark souls), Pokemon, and anime. And I kinda like everything Rhett and link create I guess

Hi I'm Lexi, I live in Dallas, TX with my dog Rosey and 2 Rats. I have been a fan of Rhett and Link for a little over a year, and have introduced it to my two sisters and even a few friends! I don't really know what to say about myself.....I've moved 12 times in my life and have lived in 10 states all over America. I'm in High school, hoping to do well on my finals that are next week.

I'm Ash, I live in San Marcos, CA. I'm 24 years old and a college student. One of my passions is cosplay and I have several in the works thanks to various props, finishing touches and just adding more detail on to old ones! I have a Rhett and Link one I am currently putting most of my attention on, because it's full of awesome little details and I get to experiment with different types of stage make up for the first time!

I also enjoy video games, reading, sci fi, attempting to plot out stories and not actually writing them down ever.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service