RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Elise P. and I'm down here in Rockwall? Texas!
Heyyyy I'm Katy I'm really ** years old but who cares and I live in Virginia 

I'm Caleb........ I'm a filmmaker and a computer addict!

I'm Megan :) I'm from north carolina and do the whole youtube thing myself.  "One Man's Trash" brought me here cause I just had to hear about the cops coming in on the filming of it.  Now I'm finding even more entertainment on here! :)

Im Isabella Smith. I'm from Massachusetts and I love art, especially oil painting

Hi all, i am Clayton "ClaymanV" VanDyken, and i am from a small town in SW Michigan :) I am taking film classes, and hope, in a year or two, to start making my own youtube videos like Rhett&Link.

R&L are my 2 favorite internetainers, and Tobuscus is also.

I enjoy history, all kinds of music, having a laugh, talking, understanding, video games, hockey, etc. Dont be afraid to chat!

I'm Maverick and i am a kid,I live in the Philippines and it is very fun here. 

I'm the batman

Laurie- NJ

I'm Emma Tessa K (Tekawitz). I live in Finland but I have both US and Finnish nationalities and I have blood from Finland, America, Estonia, Sweden and Ireland. Though I live in Fin I spend my summer in US and work at my familys little bar and grill. I work on the grill and other foods since I'm only a teen. I speak Finnish, English, some Swedish and some French. Also I'm a huge fan of Rhett and Links work.

Josie Campbell
Just got home from Brick Oven Pizza and I'm 
all full. 

hey there. my name is deven bailey. im from monroe, georgia. i was introduced to rhett and link by my best friend, peter. i enjoy strategic puzzle games like cut the rope and color orange. i enjoy organization, but it is hard to maintain when u have t share a room with your little brother. i can do a pretty amazing trick: i can close my eyes and u can still see meh EYEBALL!!! it is cooler than it sounds. i also enjoy the youtubers smosh and nigahiga.

:P!!!STAY MYTHICAL!!!:P

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service