RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW... I originally wrote on this post back in 2009!!! I went back several pages to see what  I had written so many years ago....  

I wonder how many members we had back then... ?? It seemed like we all knew each other!!

Pretty much all has stayed the same....  To let you know, my son (the one who started the Christian Group here on the Kommunity)  has been inspired by Rhett and Link and has made two really cool channel(s) for himself on Youtube - http://youtube.com/caastudio and http://youtube.com/TheCAAStudioVlog   He's an awesome kid and I love supporting this venture!

Yes, some things have changed - but one thing stayed the same - me and my family's love for Rhett and Link!

We are so proud of the both of you! Your TV show is awesome!

Love you guys!

Suzy (the Blue Nosed Water Leaper)

I'm Angelique AKA LlamaHomefry (I am actually a genetically altered llama who has learned to type :-P). I'm a nerdy sound tech from New York. I'd love to meet you all and talk music, movies and anything llama related! xD

Good day, eh? I'm Kaitlyn, and I'm a High School student from Abbotsford, British Columbia, way up in the Great White North (Canada). I'm a guitar teacher, and I love music very much - and when I'm not watching Rhett and Link on Youtube, I love creating art, playing guitar, or I'll usually have my nose in a book. :)

I am Shanelka Barboan! From Durant, Oklahoma!

Trust me my name is not as hard to say as it looks. Shuh-nel-kuh!

I LOVE to do anything with art! I love to draw, paint, sculpt, anything!!

When i am on the computer and can youtube like no bodys business.

and just so you know! oklahoma or.. durant isnt full of Hicks like everyone assumes there is.. or wait.. i guess i could say i am not a hick. I am choctaw! Oklahoma means Red Man. Okla meaning man and Homa (actually spelled homma) means red.

I'm Tamara (Penelope LP) and I've been following R&L for almost a year now.  Probably longer but I remember creating my profile a year ago.  I am just outside Madison, WI.  I've always got a good laugh out of all the vlogs and songs R&L have made.  In fact, I went through all their old posts when I started watching Good Morning Chia Lincoln.  I plan on starting my own video channel on YouTube but it'll start out on a more personal nature.  Though, I am dabbling on making small snippets for a few games.  Almost commercial like.  Any input would greatly be appreciated.  I believe that random acts of kindness and respect for our Earth is how life thrives.
Gumbo-Komm Research, LLC has determined that you were member #511 when you joined the Kommunity on 06/26/09 (just 14 days and 379 MBs behind me).  We've come a long way since then!

Suzy (Bluenosed Water Leaper) said:

WOW... I originally wrote on this post back in 2009!!! I went back several pages to see what  I had written so many years ago....  

I wonder how many members we had back then... ?? It seemed like we all knew each other!!

Name: Invalid! Nickname: The Dreidel! Location: United States!
I'm Georgette - originally from LongIsland now live in the Hudson Valley (Upstate NY).  I first heard about you from the Commercial Kings series on IFC - was definitely hooked so I went to YouTube, discovered your great videos there and it finally lead me to the Kommunity. Great Site! Very User-Friendly!

I'm Amy Irby. I'm a 20 yr old from the Panhandle of Florida. I attend the University of West Florida and am studying music. My mom was actually the one who introduced me to the dynamic duo; she showed me the pillow and t-shirt war videos a year or so ago. My favorite material is the GMCL show and anything w/ Rusty Ray Barefoot.

I want to become a full-time worship leader and or a signed recording Christian artist some day. I have some recordings under "Amy Irby" on iTunes and such on an independent label and am currently working on a complete album. Check it out!

Peace Mythical Beasts

I am Jaci Rhoderick.  I am 17 years old and I'm from Southern Indiana.  I play Oboe, Flute, Piccolo, Recorder, Guitar, Piano, Mellophone, Trumpet and Cornet.  I am in an acting club, and I also write scripts for movies and I write books.
Hi, 
I am from Havelock, Ontairo, Canada. 
My Beast name is platykey, a platykey is a mix between a monkey and a platypus, it has the body and nose of a platypus but has the tail of a monkey. It eats qwerty berries; qwerty berries can only be planted on novembuwerry the 32nd of a odd numbered year.
That is all I can think of saying for now so t.t.f.n. 
Hi there,
I'm Andrew Skiles (YouTube name Nathan Blackstone), I'm 24 and I live in Casa Grande, Arizona.  I'm married to my best friend (my wife!), and am finishing up nursing school. The most important thing in my life is Jesus Christ and my relationship with Him. 
I started a Christian Praise band with some of my friends, and one of our singers recommended Rhett and Link to me after I mentioned seeing a few Julian Smith videos (I guess he figured JS and RnL are similar?). My favorite stuff from Rhett and Link remains Good Morning Chia Lincoln, Caption Fail, pretty much any of the random vlogs, and of course, Looking for Ms Locklear. 
My Mythical Beast name is the Cupcake Gator, which is based on my profile picture - a cupcake creation that my wife invented for a party. 
God bless you all!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service