RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey all! I'm Alex, all the way from Aussie. I've been around at RhettandLink for about a year or so (maybe less, i'm not too good with dates). But as I said, I'm from Sydney in Australia, love it down here. Just finishing school this year, maybe heading to university next year to study either architecture or environmental management.
If you see he elsewher, I'm probs down as Ba56, Ba_56 or similar variations...
So yeah, about to turn 18, finish school, and go on bucketloads of camps and holidays over the next few months.
And just inc ase anyone is wondering, coke not pepsi, pirates not ninjas, tigers not cheetahs, blue not red, right not left (if that doesn't make sense to you, it doesn't matter), and dinosaurs are better than pretty much anything out there except perhaps purple elphants.
I lost the game...
During the day, I am referred to as Adrian Ar. But when night breaks, I transform into the mighty AddeR, a mythical beast of the night...
But really, I am Adrian Ar. I live in Maryland, and mythical beasts are FTW in my book. Fiction is FTW in my book. Vampires, are a tad bit overused today. I think it's a bit obvious. I like to laugh, i learned how to do it when I was 2. I was originally from the Phillipines, moved to teh States in '02. I like nachos. I like the color green. I like Jim Carrey AND WKUK. I am a boy, I am smart. Most importantly, I travel via Kite.
(Adder is a snake, I'll upload a profile pic about that soon.
I'm Justin. I live in Surry County Va not too far from rhett and link. I graduated in 09'. I'm trying to find a job so I can got to school in film. Anything else you guys wana know drop me a holla at thetrekjunky@live.com
Im Rachel and i live in Inside of Fayetteville, North Carolina :D
Hi, I live in Illinois, I enjoy playing guitar, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and watching doctor who and Rhett and Link
DUUUDDES I'm John and I'm in Colorado I'm a newbie so if u could help with the beeping im my ear I'd love that anyway I am awesome and you guys should come visit me and my peoples!! I attemp to play guitar and piano but I do drum, play the trumpet and the harmonica. PS: I'm totally modest and not conceded at all.
Hi im Celina and im i met Rhett at a symphony concert and it was awesome ! i have been watching Rhett and Link for a year now and ive seen all of your vids.
I am DJ Starks. Tucson AZ. Life is sweet here in the desert. Brown leaves... err, twigs. Lovely wildlife, as long as they don't try to kill you. Buildings as tall as the eye can see, if those eye where far sided... or near sided. I never know which. 20/20 over here baby! Any who, I digress. If, you love mediocre Simi professional Baseball, this is your town. I mean... (A voice chimes in somewhere in the background) What? Oh, they left? Where too? RENO! WHY?... WHAT!?!?! Better faculties and views of parks? Damn you Reno Parks and Rec! Damn you ALL!!!... So, there you have it. One thing we got is a great Simi Professional Hockey team... (Voice chimes in again) WHAT!?!?!
Hellooo there i'm Amber from Massachusetts. I am a college student uhmmmm I pretty much watch YouTube in my free time..which led me to watching every single Rhett&Link video recently :)
im jared. i live in SA, TX. the first vid i saw of you was the band is cool one. super awesome
Hey there (: I'm Kimberly and I'm from Singapore, a little island in Southeast Asia.

I'm 16 this year, and my main hobby is music! I play the clarinet, the piano, the guitar, the recorder and the saxophone. I am proud to say that I am indeed a band geek. And my favourite movie is Star Wars. Fact: Everyone in Singapore in pretty much a geek and we're cool that way (: I've got good friends from the school sports teams and we can hang out with the band-its and infocomm people and everyone gets along! I LOVE SINGAPORE! Although gum is illegal ):

Came across Rhett and Link through the 600 pillows music video, which was epic by the way, and basically started watching all the videos which led to this site. And now, I am proud to say that I am a mythical beast.
My name is Féilim.i love to read.i have read at least one hundred books in my lifetime so far.maybe even more :).i'm from County Galway in Ireland.it's in the west of Ireland so it gets a lot of rain.people,it would seem,for some bizarre reason have some sort of obsession with the Irish.either way,i love being in Ireland and being Irish.i was introduced to Rhett and Links videos by my brother Dara.he is a Youtuber himself.and a fan of Rhett and Link.i love being a Mythical Beast.it has gotten me so many new friends online :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service