RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im ADAMHOEK, the Juggercorn is my Beast. You can check out an animated introduction to him over on my page. or right here if your lazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTCobK42Vc

Im an independant Australian musician living in Holland.
My music is what happens when John Mayer and Gavin Degraw have a baby.
I am here to encourage people to live movie worthy lives. Take huge risks in love and life. If you fall, to get back up+ not give up!

I also have over 45 minutes of free music for you Beasts to download and listen to on your mythical pod!
play and download them below.
I'm Brian Garrard. I do not yet have a mythical beast name. But one day, I hope I will find one. I make some videos draw some stuff and play some games. I also enjoy eating jelly bacon bagel sandwiches. Because I'm weird like that.
I am Robert Cameron. I live in southern Delaware, in a town you probably haven't heard of, even if you are from Delaware. It is called Seaford. I enjoy many things, like walking, talking, watching Youtube videos, Rhett&Link (of course), and art of all kinds. I am a writer, and I have my own Youtube channel (ThePurbleKing) but alas, I have not an efficient microphone to do much video with. "What happens, happens." is a phrase I live by in many aspects of life, for I will not chase after many things needlessly, yet I will not run away from things needlessly as well. You would know me as Xervicx anywhere online, or RobertCameron13. I was formally known as TheFirstForgottenSoul before giving that name to another person who is using it currently for their own purposes. Hope to meet some pretty epic Mystical Beasts here!
Yo im Scott, im from the Chicago area. I am a Film student at Tribeca Flashpoint in down town Chicago. I like clasic rock jazz and blues. wana know more feel free to ask, im a friendly guy!!
Hi my name is Raed El Mansy. I've been addicted to oxygen for 15 years. My name is pronounced rah-id. It's Arabic. My dad is from Egypt my mom is German, bohemian, irish. Pretty much just white. I live in high ridge Missouri (misery). But anyway I enjoy ice hockey, baseball, running, riding my bike, skiing, snowboarding, pretty much just being outside doing whatever. And yeah it's very boring here, there's not much to do but mostly just do school stuff and church stuff. So I am going to go ride my bike down to schnucks and dairy queen. RHETT AND LINK ARE AMAAAAAZZIINNNGGG!!!!!
HI, I'm Joan, am in Manchester, England and I'm 32 years old. I'm married and have 2 pain-in-the-ass cats called Miss Miffy Pudding & Loki. Pudding runs around all day like she's on crack whilst Loki is pretty much like an aging stoner.

I'm a newbie to Rhett & Link and I think they're fantastic!! My Favourite Pillow will be a new addition to any sets I do whilst DJing...... :O)

I've got terminal cancer, but am not letting this get me down - Life's too short for dwelling on the bad stuff, so try and crack a smile at least once a day and you'll feel better!!!!
I'm William, also known as Baewi Bomes most places online. I'm fluent in American Sign Language. I'm also hard of hearing. I love to read! I've been a fan of Rhett and link for about 6 months now. I live in Arizona, you can find me wandering between Snowflake (elevation 6k) and Gilbert (Phoenix Metro Valley).
Gday mate, I'm Hannah-Leigh and in from AUSTRALIA! 
Go the Aussies! :P Really wanna get the blue and green shoes :(
And...I love YouTube xD
I'm rob... and i'm new, so i'm still trying to figure out what to do here... so yeah hi.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hello Names : ŽaltysEglė : I Am In Michigan, Very Sweet Chica-Roo Who Loves To Have Fun & Wastes Mega Time On The Net Surfing. I Am Slightly Obsessed ^(*(oo)*)^ With Bacon...It's Just So Yummy!!! I Love All Kinds Of Music My Page Will Only Reflect What I Am Listening To ATM: ☼◕ ‿ ◕☼
Hi I'm Roslyn :) I'm from Scotland :D I wish I lived in America but Iam proud to be scottish :) 
Something interesting about me would be that I love my xbox and I'm really into games like grand theft auto and red dead redemption even though Iam really girly! 
My name 'The Polphin' is a mix of penguin and dolphin. Penguins are my face animal and im quite a people person so I chose dolphin as they like to interact with humans and also they're awesome swimmers which I wish I was :)
I'm Nicholas. I live in Louisiana near New Orleans. I am a child actor. I audition for movies, tv, theatre in NY, that kinda thing. I AM OBSESSED WITH RHETT AND LINK!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service