RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am Bethany and I am from Kansas City, Missouri home of the greatest BBQ in the world. Also, it is the city with the second most fountains in the world. I love to sing, dance, talk, and write. I am a sophomore at the University of Missouri majoring in Journalism. I love Rhett and Link.
I figure I can't embarass myself more than my eighties pictures already did, so here goes.

My handle here and everywhere else is Moueska or AquaRoseWater, and I hail from Missouri. I'm about 25, generally sweet, and will probably never insult you on purpose. I've got a baby boy- he's almost one and HUGE. I used to read all the time and write bunches, but I've been slacking off, apparently.

Oh, and Moueska is pronounced "Moose-ka" not "Mouse-ka". People like to move the s for some reason. *shrug*

Nice to be here!
In good ol' Virginny for now, but will be going out of the country for a year or two or three
I'm Joel, aka Edlives. I'm in VA. I help Rhettandlink with their Xanga site, and also have the BFN Toolbar - where you can watch Rhettandlink LIVE (while surfing).
I have a son with autism, and also manage the site Autisable.com.

Oh, my brain's a bit fried....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
im tom. my friends call me awesome. you're welcome.
Just wanted to invite everyone to come on over to the Groups tab and find "The Great American Road Trip," where you can actually pin your location on our cool map! If you're from elsewhere in the world, we have "Rhett & Link Fans International," which doesn't have a map right now, but will soon!
Greetings! Goddag!
I am Thorbjø(oe)rn. I'm 13 years old, and work as newspapper boy. I live in Denmark. A part of Scandinavia, which is a part of Europa. (seach "Denmark" on google earth.) I play guitar. I've played a year. I love music. Everything! Jazz, Reggae, Classical, rock, polka, folk, country, 60's...Anything but rap and hip hop. I dont know what R&B is. But I know that I love Rhettwood and links Connections' music!
Greetings. I'm Ruslan Bekmagambetov (Ty-grey). I from Russia. I live in Moscow Region with my mother and father and turtles Arnold and Kleopatra. I study at school. I study not bad enough. As I take a great interest in programming. As I like to play volleyball. Still I like to look video on YouTube.
Hey there, I'm Shelby! Born in TX, moved to SC, currently living in SWEDEN(I would love for you guys to do a silly song about Sweden, it'd be really easy since they're so weird here!) R&L vids are HILLARIOUS, they make a good old Southern gal proud :) umm... yeah... GO AMURICA! hahahaha
by the way, for all those back in the States, you all should appreciate not having to eat potatoes and fish every day. There. There's my two cents.
I'm Danielle Moneyhun, and I live in Northeast Tennessee! I'm 21 years old, and I love love love Rhett & Link! I saw "The Men Who Can't Pee" video a while back, and the rest is history. I've been a die hard fan ever since!!
I am a REALTOR here in NE Tennessee. If you're around these parts and need to buy or sell...you know who to call! ;) hahaha!
I love music, movies, shopping, hanging out with friends...typical stuff! :)
I am super excited to be part of this Kommunity!
I would looove to meet Rhett and Link someday! Hey, I don't live too far away! =P

Hm. I think that's the basics. :)
we're Aly and Cate,
and we're right here...
and we met R&L through supernote...and long story short...Yeah, we're right here ;)
^^^That's all Beasts^^^
Hi I'm Lolita and I live in Chicago Il. born and raised. I'm a Latina but I'm very fond of white people for some reason, specifically tall white dudes like Rhett. I'm not sure why but i think it has something to do with creating harmony in the Universe. I hope you're all doing good. I want a gamer name, i'll have to figure out that world. Stop by and say hi, i like all people really. i like yoga and martial arts too and practice often, and i can teach you if yr ever here.

The first video of rhett and link i ever saw i think was a surrogate share, moving back home and changing majors in college. I had just moved back home too so it was hilariously sad but true. Thank you boys! ;-)

*peace & Love*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service