RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hi Mythical Beasts,

I was just wondering if there is going to be a project done for Rhett's birthday this year? I've seen the previous books he has gotten and being a relatively new Mythical beast I would love the opportunity to be involved in the next one.

I am going to be sending him a piece of art separately that I should get finished in time. (Need to get back to it!) If it ever got shown on Thursdays mail or on his birthday show, I think I would die. 

Anyway just wondering, if there is going to be a group created, as I searched for one and couldn't find it.

Maybe it's too early, maybe I'm too eager, but I don't know how long these things take to put together. 

Well, that's all for now. :)

Views: 4020

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll totally do this! Thank you for doing the project, I'd love to make a drawing for him! :D

I'll be on the lookout..

I just sent my art and letter! I hope you got it! :)

I'll help!
Hello, I can't really gather physical gifts since I don't live in the US but I'm willing to compile any digital artworks or messages from international mythical beasts who can't do that either. My e-mail is rosebella.annaclara@gmail.com
Hey, I have this idea that we could each give three words that describe Rhett or what you love about him, it doesn't even have to be an English word as long as you provide the correct translation. I will compile them and turn it into something like this photo http://i.imgur.com/ddgQos1h.png This is mainly for mythical beasts who can't submit an artwork but still want to participate in his birthday project. Let me know your thoughts if anyone is interested. My e-mail is rosebella.annaclara@gmail.com

This is a great idea and will be a great help. Were you planning on submitting them to me at my email when you are finished so they can get in the book? I'll need to make sure to have each contributor's name so they can be credited. I am trying to keep the names with the art so I can make sure to get them on the same page as the art or letter they submit. See my post a couple posts above yours with my email and submission cut off date.

I haven't participated in any projects before so I thought the book you're talking about only contains actual physical artwork & letters sent to you by mail, I didn't know you can also print them. Sorry I didn't mean to confuse things ^^

I think it's wonderful if this one can make it into the book! I'll make sure to keep a list of their names & places. Still waiting for more entries.

No problem. The letters and art will be collaged onto papers in a bound book. It's hard to imagine it. I am hoping to make a video of the finished product and post it here when it is finished so folks can see what is being sent.

I want to let you know that I think I'm not going to be able to submit this one on time for the deadline. Maybe I could turn it into something for the 1000th episode instead but I still don't know what it'll be. I'm really sorry, I wish I could've done this. I hope you're getting lots of submissions from mythical beasts! :D

I like it I would defianatly (spelling) participate

Great! I will keep an eye out. Just sent me a tweet if you have any questions. I am checking this discussion nightly.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service